4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Sayalonga
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 2,504 m² approx
- Living space: 119.83 m² approx (constructed) 101.03 m² approx (useable)
- Central heating: Electric flat panel heaters in most rooms
- Pool: 8m x 4.7m
- Separate guest apartment - 23.40 m²
- Walking distance to the village
- Mains water and electricity connected
- Ref. v965
Delightful rustic style villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathroom situated in a beautiful countryside location above the village of Sayalonga. This superb property has excellent access, spacious living/dining room and open plan kitchen, separate annexe used as guest accommodation, covered terrace, pool area with outdoor kitchen/barbecue and stunning open village, countryside and mountain views.
• Spacious living accommodation with attractive rustic features
• Guest annexe independent of the main villa
• Great outside space including covered terrace, pool and outside kitchen area
• Lovely rural location with spectacular countryside and mountain views
SITUATION AND OUTSDIE SPACE
Located in the countryside close to the village of Sayalonga, access to this property is via an entirely concrete road which leads directly to the gated entrance, driveway and parking area.
The gardens rise to the rear and slope to the front of the property. The mature planting includes olive, almond, lemon and orange trees in addition to many colourful shrubs and plants for which there is an irrigation system in place.
The pool area to one side of the villa has an outside shower and an outdoor kitchen area with barbecue.
To the front of the villa the covered terrace directly outside the front door (5.0m x 3.0m) is the ideal place for al fresco dining and entertaining.
Adjacent to the parking area, the separate guest annexe consisting of a double bedroom/kitchenette (4.1m x 3.4m) and an en suite shower room (3.4m x 1.2m).
From all around the property there are magnificent uninterrupted views of the picturesque scenery, the mountains and the villages of Sayalonga, Corumbela, Canillas de Albaida and Cómpeta.
This charming property has light coloured terracotta floor tiles, some beamed ceilings and attractive wooden doors together with a number of lovely rustic features.
The main entrance to the villa is from the covered terrace and into an entrance hall (2.8m x 1.2m) which has a flat panel radiator.
From the entrance hall there is access to the following accommodation:
• Good sized bedroom (2.7m x 2.6m) with flat panel radiator. The current owners use this bedroom as a study/office.
• Double bedroom (3.9m x 2.4m) with fitted wardrobes and flat panel radiator.
A natural stone archway divides the entrance hall from another hallway (6.0m x 1.2m) from which there is access into:
• Further double bedroom (3.8m x 2.5m) with fitted wardrobes and an electric radiator.
• Family bathroom (2.4m x 2.1m) which has a bath with a shower over and an electric heated towel rail.
Another archway of natural stone separates the hallway from the large living/dining room which has a corner fireplace with log burning stove, electric flat panel heater and patio doors opening out to the front of the villa.
A breakfast bar and natural stone arch separate the dining area from the fully fitted kitchen which has light wood cupboard doors and granite work surfaces.
Living room: 4.6m x 3.3m
Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.4m
Dining area: 3.3m x 2.6m
Telephone: yes, with a WIFI broadband internet connection
Additional info: furniture negotiable
Aluminium double glazed windows with fly screens and integral blinds
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G - 51.21 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 28.4 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 87.1 miles
- Almería (International), 91.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.