2 bedroom cottage for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 1,992 m² approx
- Living space: 92 m² approx (constructed)
- Sold fully furnished
- Mains water and electricity connected
- EPC: application pending
Traditional 2 bed 1 bath Andalusian country house (92 m²) with excellent access, open plan living accommodation, covered terrace and porch, brick built bbq kitchen, bodega, utility room and sea views.
• Traditional rustic style living accommodation
• Separate bodega, utility room and superb brick built barbecue area
• Lots of outside space including covered terrace, covered porch and accessible land
• Spectacular views of the countryside, mountains and Mediterranean Sea
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated in the countryside close to the village of Cómpeta, access to this property is via tarmac road which leads directly to the gated entrance and concrete parking area.
The fully accessible land slopes to the front, side and rear of the property and there are many mature plants, shrubs and trees.
The glorious far reaching open views from the property are of the mountains and surrounding countryside and the Mediterranean Sea and its coastline.
Located beside the parking area are the fantastic brick built barbecue kitchen and the bodega (3.9m x 3.1m) which could be used as an office or workshop or storage room.
To the rear of the property is a useful utility room (3.2m x 2.1m) with plumbing for a washing machine.
A covered terrace (7.0m x 4.0m) extends along the front of the house and a covered porch (3.0m x 1.5m) can be found outside the front door.
The main entrance to the house is from the covered porch and into the large living/dining room and open plan kitchen.
At one end of the room, the basic rustic style kitchen is separated from the living/dining room by an archway and a wooden breakfast bar.
The spacious living/dining area has a feature corner fireplace with open fire.
From the living/dining room there is access via an L-shaped hallway (1.0m x 0.9m) and (2.0m x 1.1m) to the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.2m x 3.0m) with recessed hanging space.
• Shower room (1.3m x 1.2m) + (1.1m x 0.6m).
• Second bedroom (3.2m x 2.3m).
Living room: 5.4m x 3.5m + 3.9m x 2.9m
Kitchen: 2.5m x 1.9m
Pool: space to add a surface pool
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Additional info: Sold furnished
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.