2 bedroom apartment for sale
Bulgaria - Bansko, Blagoevgrad
like this property?Call: 00359 554 240 64
- The furniture is included in the price
- Mountain View
- Low maintenance fees (8 euros per square meter)
- Year-round operating complex
- Location - 10-minute walk to the ski lift
- Gated Complex with Spa center and private garden
- Guaranteed rental
- shuttle bus to the ski lift provided by the complex during the winter season
Layout: entrance hall, living room with kitchenette and dining area, two bedrooms, bathroom, terrace with beautiful mountain views.
Furniture and equipment:
* Living room with kitchenette - equipped kitchen with cupboards, oven, microwave, ceramic hob, extractor, fridge, dining table with chairs, sofa and coffee table.
* Bedroom 1: two beds, bedside tables, wardrobe and dresser.
* Bedroom 2: self-bed, two bedside tables and wardrobe.
* Bathroom - the bathroom is finished with materials of high grade and is equipped with a bathtub, water heater, toilet, sink, mirror and pound.
Advantages of property:
* The furniture is included in the price
* Mountain View
* Low maintenance fees (8 euros per square meter)
* Year-round operating complex
* Location - 10-minute walk to the ski lift
* Closed complex with a spa, pool and well-maintained garden.
* Transportation to the ski lift provided by the complex during the winter season
* Guaranteed rental
Aparthotel Winslow Infinity & Spa offers comfort and convenience. Its location combines tranquility and wonderful views of the Pirin Mountains with proximity to the gondola lift. The complex consists of three separate buildings with large and beautiful interior garden. Spa in the complex is built on two levels and includes a heated indoor pool, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, massage rooms, steam room and relaxation area. It has two dressing rooms, fully equipped for the needs of visitors.
Bansko is the best resort for skiing and snowboarding in Bulgaria. The winter resort offers slopes 75 km long, lifts of 27 km, two black slopes, named after the famous alpine ski champion Alberto Tomba, 12 km track for cross - country skiing and biathlon, and more.
Bansko is situated at the foot of Pirin Mountain, which is a favorable place that offers multiple benefits to the tourists. The atmosphere in Bansko is unique and visiotrs from near and far can get acquainted with the local culture. The traditional houses in this resort look like monasteries with their high stone walls and small windows. The typical Bulgarian specialties are offered in the local restaurants in addition to red wine and beautiful Bulgarian songs. Bansko is located near Sofia, the Bulgarian capital city.
* Within 160 km from the capital Sofia and the airport.
* Within 12 km of hot spa springs in Banya village.
* Only within 150 km of the beaches of the Aegean Sea.
* Hot mineral water pools within 5 km
* Golf Course - 8 km from Bansko
Bansko is one of Cultural and Historical centers the Bulgarian's..
The guests in Bansko will be able to enjoy the authenticity of the Bulgarian folklore that has been kept for centuries. Bansko has unique cultural and art attractions that reveal much about the region's history. More than 130 architectural and historical monuments are located in the Bansko municipality, 7 of which have national significance. More than 100 archaeological sites are registered, so the visitors have a lot to see in any time of the year. The Items located in Bansko museum are an integral part of the unforgettable past, so everyone who would like to learn more about the history of this place, should necessarily visit the museum complex that features well-working network.
Nightlife in Bansko:
Bansko is not only about skiing. Bansko is the place where you can enjoy full-scale fun during the evenings. There are hundreds of bars, night clubs, cafes and local restaurants.
The local traditional taverns, called "mehana" are designed in typical Bulgarian style from the 19th century and most of the time they have live music to entertain their guests. Also people can visit: Italian restaurants & pizza, classic restaurants, BBQ & Grill, Discos, Nightclubs, Pubs, Bars and Casinos.
Summer Activities in Bansko:
• Mountain hiking - You can take the gondola lift and walk up to Vihren or drive up and park and start hike up the lakes. You can take a picnic and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
• Horseback riding - You can ride a horse near Bansko.
• Mountain bike tour - Many options for both MTB and road biking.
• Belitsa Bear Park - Nice place to have lunch and soak up the views.
• Paintballing - Have fun with your friends in the woods.
• Melnik wine tour - Melnik is the smallest town in Bulgaria with sandstone geographical formations around the town are simply stunning. Area is famous of it's great wine.
• Fishing - The DAM of Krinets is located in Bansko nestled in the foot of the Pirin mountains, you can enjoy fishing or have a lunch in the restaurant based on the DAM.
Festivals in Bansko
* Bohemians Bansko Fest - celebration of Balkan rhythms
* Bansko Beat - on which performers from different styles of modern music - pop, art rock, ethnic and R&B perform.
* Summer Cinemania Film fest under the stars is a summer theater evenings.
* Jazz Festival - for all jazz fans. Jazz Festival in Bansko gather together more and more people each year.
* Bansko Opera Fest - for the lovers of Opera.
- Sofiya (International), 95.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.