3 bedroom duplex for sale
Ortaalan, Kalkan, Antalya, Turkey
like this property?Call: 03339 392132
- Shower Bathroom
The Accommodation in Brief:
* Private entrance
* Hallway with under stairs storage
* Twin bedroom with private balcony
* Double bedroom with private balcony
* Family shower bathroom with large corner shower cabin
* Open plan living area with doors onto the roof terrace
* Fitted kitchen/dining area
* Master double bedroom with windows to the rear and en suite shower bathroom
* Private roof terrace with small private pool and shaded pergola dining area.
* Fully furnished and air conditioned.
We are pleased to offer this virtually brand new apartment with a much requested location in the town centre. Literally a minute's walk from the shops restaurants and cafes, this location is ultimately convenient for holidaying and makes the apartment an ideal property for personal or rental use. Completed in 2014 the building comprises 4 individual apartment units each with their private pools.
This first floor and roof level duplex apartment has a private entrance into a large hallway with stairs leading to the upper floor. On the lower floor are two spacious bedrooms each with private balconies. Both bedrooms share a family bathroom with a large corner shower. Under the stairs are multiple storage cupboards that house the hot water heater and washing machine.
On the upper level is large fresh open plan living area with doors and windows facing the sea. A feature window looks over the private pool to the island view and small window has view of Kalkan harbour. This spacious living area has an open plan kitchen/dining area and large lounge seating area. Off to the rear is another master double bedroom with a private en suite bathroom.
Outside on the roof terrace is a pergola seating area for 6-8 with BBQ, 2 sun beds and private pool with an infinity edge feature. The property does not adjoin any other building and the terrace is private from surrounding buildings.
- Dalaman (International), 45.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.