5 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Archez
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 4,531 m² approx
- Living space: 236.18 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: Solar underfloor central heating
- Air conditioning: Underfloor cooling system
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Lots of terrace space
- Space to add a car port
- Superior quality villa with many attractive features
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1033
Outstanding immaculately presented top quality villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms situated in an elevated south east facing position close to the village of Archez. This exceptional property has excellent access, fabulous spacious living accommodation including large living room and adjacent dining room, superb kitchen and four double bedrooms all with en suite facilities, fantastic covered terrace encased within glass curtains, various terraces, beautiful secluded pool area, mature gardens and breathtaking mountain and countryside views.
• Stunning living accommodation arranged over two levels
• Superior quality villa with many attractive features
• Plenty of outside space with a variety of terraces, large pool area and gardens
• Magnificent far reaching mountain and countryside views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This impressive property is located close to the village of Archez and the easy access from the main road is via a concrete driveway which sweeps up directly to the gated entrance, concrete driveway and parking area.
Tiled steps lead up to the main entrance to the villa from a tiled terrace (11.0m x 6.0m) next to the parking area where there is also a log store.
Another step leads up to a dining terrace (6.0m x 5.0m) and a further raised terrace/seating area (3.0m x 2.0m) outside the dining room.
From here more steps lead down to the spectacular secluded pool area which is edged with a natural stone wall and decorative metal railings.
The pool area has lots of terrace space and an outside shower and the terracing continues in front of the villa where there is an attractive garden area with well established plants, shrubs and trees. There are also a number of raised beds around the property containing an array of mature planting.
A superb covered terrace (7.0m x 4.0m) with a curved frontage and enclosed within glass curtains which can be fully opened during hot weather can be accessed from the kitchen.
Further covered terraces can be accessed from bedrooms three and four (6.0m x 3.0m) and (5.0m x 2.0m) and bedroom five (3.0m x 3.0m) on the lower level and there are also balcony terraces outside the living room (5.0m x 1.2m) and the master bedroom (3.0m x 2.0m) and (3.0m x 2.0m) on the upper level.
The land slopes to the front and rear of the property where there are a number of mature olive and almond trees.
The stunning uninterrupted views are of the surrounding mountains and countryside including the villages of Cómpeta and Canillas de Albaida with a glimpse of the Mediterranean Sea in the distance.
This first class superior quality property is in immaculate condition, it is light and airy throughout with light coloured floor tiles and light wood doors. The villa benefits from a solar powered system which provides air conditioning during the summer and under floor heating during the winter months. The property is also fully insulated and has an electronic security system.
The main entrance to the villa is via the steps from the rear terrace and into an entrance hall (2.0m x 1.5m) on the upper level.
To the right the beautiful spacious living room has a feature wall with log burning stove and patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace.
An archway separates the living room from the dining area which has patio doors opening out to the dining terrace.
From the entrance hall a further hallway (9.0m x 1.0m) gives access into the fabulous well equipped fully fitted kitchen which has good quality white units and contrasting grey granite work surfaces, a granite topped central island/breakfast bar and patio doors leading out to the covered terrace with glass curtains.
Also accessed from the hallway are a cloakroom/wc (1.3m x 1.2m) and a useful storage cupboard/larder.
The hallway leads to the following accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.4m x 3.9m) with lots of fitted wardrobe space, patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace and a large
• En suite bathroom (3.7m x 3.2m) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate walk-in shower.
• Double bedroom (3.7m x 3.7m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite shower room (2.8m x 1.9m).
From the entrance hall stairs lead down to the lower level hallway (9.0m x 1.0m) and the remaining accommodation:
• Third double bedroom (4.5m x 3.0m) with an internal passageway (2.5m x 1.0m), fitted wardrobes, patio doors opening out to a covered terrace and an
• En suite shower room (2.0m x 1.6m).
• Fourth double bedroom (3.4m x 3.3m) with fitted wardrobes, patio doors opening out to a covered terrace and an
• En suite shower room (2.0m x 1.6m).
• Further double bedroom (4.9m x 3.3m) with two sets of patio doors – one opening out to the front terrace and one to a covered terrace next to the pool area. This bedroom is used by the current owners as an office/study.
• Large utility room (5.0m x 1.7m) with plumbing for a washing machine.
The covered terrace accessed from bedrooms three and four (6.0m x 3.0m) and (5.0m x 2.0m) has patio doors leading out to the pool area.
Bathrooms: 4 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 6.7m x 5.2m
Kitchen: 4.8m x 3.0m
Dining room: 4.4m x 3.4m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: D - 23.30 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 30.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 89.5 miles
- Almería (International), 89.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.