3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Canillas de Aceituno
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 3,017 m² approx
- Living space: 161.05 m² approx (constructed) 138.50 m² approx (useable)
- Central heating: electric under floor
- Pool: 10m x 5m
- Garage: 56 m² approx
- Elevated position with spectacular lake, mountain, countryside and sea views
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref: v1166
Fabulous luxury villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in a stunning elevated position within walking distance of the village of Canillas de Aceituno. This fantastic modern property has good access, spectacular living area, large sun terrace, beautiful pool area and a garage of 56 m² approx easily converted into a separate guest apartment. The breathtaking views of the sea, mountains and Lake Viñuela make this very special property well worth viewing.
• Superb spacious living accommodation
• Wonderful elevated location with spectacular lake, mountain, countryside and sea views
• Plenty of outside space with large pool, sun terrace and covered terrace
• Potential separate self contained guest apartment
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located within walking distance of Canillas de Aceituno and easy reach of the coast, access to the property is from the main road via a 0.8 km part concrete part unmade road which leads to the gated entrance, pressed concrete driveway and parking area and garage.
To the front of the villa, the fantastic pool area is set within a huge sun terrace which is bordered with attractive balustrade fencing, a stone wall and pretty raised stone flower beds.
The glorious panoramic views of the sea, mountains, countryside and Lake Viñuela stretch as far as the eye can see and can be enjoyed from the pool area, sun terrace and covered terrace/seating area (8.0m x 3.2m) located directly outside the main entrance to the villa adjacent to the sun terrace.
To one side of the property, there is a large garage (6.0m x 5.6m) and adjoining room (3.6m x 3.5m) both of which could easily be converted to provide a self contained guest apartment completely independent from the main house.
This stylish villa has been finished to a high standard with wooden beamed ceilings and light coloured floor tiles throughout. The property also benefits from under floor heating making it ideal for year round living.
The main entrance to the villa is from the covered terrace and into the impressive living/dining area. This vast room has a feature fireplace with open fire and a wonderful bay window which floods the entire room with light giving a fantastic feeling of space.
The beautifully fitted kitchen is accessed via an archway from the dining area and it has an adjoining utility room (2.5m x 2.2m) with a door leading out to the rear of the property.
From the dining area there is access to:
•Large master bedroom (4.2m x 3.8m) with patio doors opening out onto the covered terrace and a
•Fabulous en suite bathroom (3.8m x 3.0m) which has a corner bath with a shower over, lots of storage space, a door leading out to the pool area and an adjoining walk-in wardrobe.
A hallway (3.0m x 1.5m) accessed from the living area has a door leading out to the rear of the property and access to:
•Family bathroom (3.0m x 1.7m) with walk-in shower.
•Second bedroom (3.8m x 2.5m) used by the current owner as a television room.
From the living area there is access to:
•Double bedroom (4.0m x 3.2m) with fitted wardrobes and patio doors allowing access to the front of the property.
Living room: 6.3m x 5.8m
Kitchen: 3.8m x 2.5m
Dining area: 3.8m x 3.2m
Telephone: yes, and possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 26.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 86.5 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 95.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.