3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Canillas De Albaida
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 3,072 m² approx with option to buy 83,000 m² in total
- Living space: 286 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: electric under floor heating in living room
- Pool: 78 m² free form infinity pool
- Covered car port 8.2m x 3.5m
- En suite guest apartment with its own separate entrance
- Plenty of outside space
- Situated on the very edge of the natural park
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v924
Stunning individual south facing country house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a separate guest apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom located right on the edge of the natural park close to the village of Canillas de Albaida. This superb property has breathtaking sea and mountain views, open plan living accommodation and plenty of outside space including various terraces, mature gardens and a fabulous infinity pool. A very special property with many interesting features.
• Open plan living room/kitchen, separate dining room and fantastic master bedroom
• En suite guest apartment with its own separate entrance
• Great outside space including terraces, pool area and gardens
• Magnificent open views of the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This exceptional country property is situated on the very edge of the natural park close to the village of Canillas de Albaida. Access is via a 1.9 km unmade road which leads to the concrete driveway, gated entrance and large natural stone parking area and covered car port.
The property is offered for sale with 3,072 m² of land with a further 83,000 m² of land available for purchase.
The well established terraced gardens to the front of the property are accessible via steps and pathways and contain a wide variety of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
The superb infinity pool is located to one side of the main house and there are a number of terraces and seating areas all around the property including a pergola covered terrace outside the main house (9.5m x 3.0m) and a part covered terrace outside the apartment (9.0m x 2.0m).
Next to the main house there is also a useful storage room (15.5 m²).
The incredible views from this property take in the white villages of Canillas de Albaida and Cómpeta, the spectacular mountains and countryside and the Mediterranean Sea.
This delightful country house has sloping beamed ceilings and attractive light coloured floor tiles throughout.
The main entrance to the house is into the open plan living room which has a log burning stove and electric under floor heating.
The fully fitted kitchen is right next to the living room.
Also accessed from the living room is the separate dining room which could easily be used as an additional bedroom.
An archway separates the living room from a hallway (1.8 m²) from which there is access to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (9.4 m²).
• Family bathroom (3.1 m²) with shower.
• Further inner lobby area (10.1 m²) with stairs leading up to
• Large master bedroom (25.5 m²) with an
• En suite bathroom (8.1 m²) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
The apartment is situated above the main house and it has its own separate gated entrance and parking area and comprises:
• Large double bedroom (21.7 m²) with an
• En suite shower room (3.6 m²).
Living room: 41.3 m²
Kitchen: 22.8 m²
Dining room: 23.6 m²
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: D - 29.48 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 30.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 89.8 miles
- Almería (International), 90.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.