4 bedroom villa for sale
Kisla, Kalkan, Antalya, Turkey
like this property?Call: 03339 392132
- Shower Bathroom
The Accommodation in Brief:
* Entrance hall
* Lounge with sea view balcony and fireplace
* Double bedroom with adjacent shower bathroom
* Poolside kitchen/dining room with fully fitted handmade wooden kitchen.
* Ground floor double bedroom
* Cloak room WC
* Master bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath/shower and private sea view balcony
* Double bedroom with private side balcony and adjacent shower bathroom
* Roof level kitchenette and storage area
* Large roof terrace with dining area and sofa seating
* Private curved pool set behind attractive stone wall garden with mature plants
* Fully furnished and air conditioned throughout
We are pleased to offer this very individual curve fronted stone villa built for the current owners in 2005. Designed by one of Kalkan's leading architects the villa is full of character both inside and out, from the hidden stone walled pool to the stunning sea view roof terrace. The villa is presented in excellent condition throughout and is being offered for sale fully furnished and air conditioned.
The property is entered through a small side gate with attractive gardens. The main entrance is to the first floor as viewed, although garden steps also lead directly down to the pool. On the entrance floor level is the main living area with its attractive curved frontage and balcony, a double bedroom looking out to the side garden and separate shower bathroom.
On the ground floor to the poolside is a very practical and cool kitchen/dining area which during the summer is the heart of the property. This lovely cool room opens straight out onto the private curved aqua tiled pool which is hidden behind an attractive stone wall. Also on the ground floor is a double bedroom and bathroom.
The master bedroom is located above the lounge on the second floor and is a stunning room again with a curved design and sea view balcony. The en suite bathroom features a bath with shower over. This floor also has a second double bedroom with an adjacent shower bathroom
Stairs lead up to the roof level which offers a small roof level kitchenette with bar and lots of storage space. The beautiful roof terrace has views across Kalkan bay with a stunning night view of the town. There is both a dining and seating area.
- Dalaman (International), 73.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.