Land for sale
Ireland - Ballinskelligs, Kerry
like this property?Call: 03339 396880
- 65 acres (26.3 hectares)
- overlooks Portmagee, Valentia Island all the way out to the Blaskets Islands.
- 65 acres of very good quality land, fenced and the natural stone walls are still in place as the boundaries.
- All of the land has amazing views of the Skelligs Rock and Little Skelligs and of Puffin Island and way out over the Atlantic Ocean
- an ideal opportunity to start a business in the equestrian or agriculture sector,
The other two lots are on the southern sea side. All of the land has amazing views of the Skelligs Rock and Little Skelligs and of Puffin Island and way out over the Atlantic Ocean. The lands are in an Special Area of Conservation. The land in the past was used for Cattle and grazing sheep. The owner mentioned that the land would also be ideal for horses and could have good potential for an equestrian.
Please note there is also an opportunity to purchase a three bedroomed dwelling house and garage with stone ruins next door, this is open to negotiations if desired. This would be an ideal opportunity if a buyer wanted to move into the area to own their own home and lands, or to start a business in the equestrian or agriculture sector,
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be true but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy himself/herself or otherwise as to the correctness of them.
Viewing is strictly by appointment.
More information from this agent
- Kerry (International), 40.9 miles
- Cork (International), 75.5 miles
- Shannon (International), 82.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.