6 bedroom detached villa for sale
Italy - Gorizia, Gorizia, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
like this property?Call: 03339 391937
- HISTORICAL VILLA DIVIDED INTO TWO SPACIOUS APARTMENTS
- SET IN 1000 SQM GARDEN WITHIN VILLAGE CENTRE
- BEAUTIFUL INLAID AND PARQUET FLOORING
6 BEDROOM 4 BATHROOM VILLA IN VILLAGE CENTRE
We offer for sale this detached period villa dating to the 1800's. It is situated over two floors and is set within a sizeable garden of approximately 1000 sqm featuring elegantly tall trees. The villa is located within walking distance from the historical centre of the village of Gradisca d'Isonzo which was founded by the Venetians in 1479. The massive old city walls still stand strong in the centre of the village. On the third Sunday of each month there is a large antiques market in the beautiful city gardens and a traditional market weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays. There is an historic castle and a theatre as well as many other facilities such as clothing stores, banks, a pharmacy, Cafe's to name but a few. Gradisca d'Isonzo is also near enough to Trieste or Gorizia in order to attend performances during the main Opera season.
The village is well suited for those who love being in the countryside and yet near all necessary amenities as well as many historical and cultural places of interest. The village is located in the Province of Gorizia in the region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, an area well known for its excellent wines and close proximity to both sea and mountain.
The village is included in the "List of the most beautiful villages of Italy". Approximately 200 of the most beautiful villages and small towns across Italy have been listed by the Borgh Italia association, in an effort to help preserve them, to highlight the range and diversity of Italian rural and historical culture and tradition, and to help preserve their unique environments that each of these Italian villages and towns has to offer.
The villa is located on the edge of the ancient city wall which surround Gradisca and is set over 2 floors and has been divided into two spacious apartments. The villa is characterised by its excellent location within a short walking distance to the village centre and directly opposite the village garden. It offers a bright interior due to its many windows and favourable orientation to the sun.
The interior is fitted with air conditioning and central heating and is of sound structural condition. The interior floors are parquet with the exception of the bathrooms and kitchens. Of particular interest is the beautifully inlaid floor within the first floor reception room and the stone staircase leading from the entrance of the ground floor to the first floor.
The property also features:
- two garages
- common storeroom
Mainline water and gas.
Area served by good internet network.
GROUND FLOOR: APARTMENT 1
- Entrance to villa via front door leading to apartment. Staircase leading to first floor to the right.
- Entrance hall
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Reception room with inlaid wooden floors
FIRST FLOOR: APARTMENT 2
- Mid-level terrace off stairs
- Entrance hall
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Terraces
- Planted with tall trees view to village public garden
- Gated and fenced garden of 1000 sqm
- 2 Garages
OWNERSHIP DETAILS/CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
The property is owned by a registered business and therefore the sale is subject to 20% VAT on the purchase price.
VON URBAN is celebrating its 5th year as agents in the international property market. Our comprehensive service includes, amongst others, a bespoke property portfolio catered to meet all your property requirements.
BESPOKE VIEWING TRIPS
* Collection and return to and from your hotel to property location/s for viewing, if required
* Assistance in selecting suitable bed and breakfast accommodation, if required
* Accompanied viewings with an English speaking agent, if required
* Referral to reputed solicitors, architects, notaries, currency solutions and mortgage consultants, if required
* An architect can be on site during the viewing in order to assist with any question regarding refurbishment and renovation of the property
PLACES OF INTEREST NEARBY
Trieste Airport - 13.6 kms via A4/E70 route travel time 19 mins (Toll Road)
Trieste City - 49 kms via A4/E70 (Toll Road)
Castello di Spessa Golf Course - 8 kms
Grado Sea resorts (Island of the Sun) - 30 kms
Grado Golf Course - 30 kms
Zoncolan Ski resorts - 114 kms
Venice - 120 kms
Slovenian Border - 22 kms
Croatian Border - 55 kms
Austria - 140 kms
For many more reasons that make Friuli-Venezia Giulia so spectacular, try the local tourism website:
For further details regarding the buying process in Italy, please contact us at:
Mobile: +44 (0) 7798518211
More information from this agent
- Trieste-Ronchi dei Legionari (International), 10.8 miles
- Marco Polo (International), 68.5 miles
- Treviso (International), 70.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.