3 bedroom property for sale
France - Agence de Limoux
like this property?Call: 03339 395567
- SH/Living space :101 m²
- Chambres/Bedrooms : 3
- Bon état/Good condition
- Vues dégagées/Stunning views
- Cuisine aménagé/fitted kitchen
Limoux itself is a small town of around 10,000 inhabitants, situated just 24 km (15 miles) from the historic, UNESCO listed city of Carcassonne, and from its international airport. Toulouse and its airport are just over one hour away by car. Limoux has a good selection of shops of all sorts, together with several supermarkets, recreational and public transport facilities. The town is famous for its annual, Venetian-style carnival (which runs from January through to April) and as the home of the world's first sparkling wine, blanquette de Limoux, which today rivals the quality of champagne at a fraction of the price. Limoux also benefits from the microclimate of the upper Aude Valley, having the clear blue skies of the Mediterranean but being shielded from the debilitating Tramontane winds by the Corbière mountains.
The accommodation, which is over 3 floors, comprises:
- Living room with high efficiency wood-burning stove and dining area.
- Separate fully equipped, breakfast/kitchen.
- 2 double bedrooms.
- Bathroom with basin, Bath and bidet.
- Separate WC.
- 2nd living room/3rd bedroom
- South-facing roof terrace within uninterrupted views to the foothills of the Pyrenees.
- Attic storage area.
This really is a beautifully finished property in an idyllic situation. It is equally suitable as a smaller family home for a couple living or working, or retiring, to the area, or as a lock-up-and-and leave holiday property for own use or rental purposes. Most items of furniture are available by separate negotiation, if required.
An excellent purchase at this price-don't miss out!.
Please see www.aci-agence.com (ref: L1211 or C442) for more details, a location plan and satellite photos.
Bedroom 1/Chambre 1
Bedroom 2/Chambre 2
Bathroom/Salle de Bain
More information from this agent
- Carcassonne (International), 22.5 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (International), 66.8 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 89.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.