5 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Agia Thekla, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 24521
- Air Condition: Throughout
- Shutters: Throughout
- Central heating: Under floor heating
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views: 0.05 Km
- En suite bathroom: Master Bedroom and Basement Bedrooms
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Car Port: 1
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Pool shower
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 2
- Fully furnished
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: Ceramic
- Quiet location
- Walking distance from the sea
- Stone built
- Walking distance to bus service
- Unobstructed sea views
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Laundry room
- Corner house
- Title deeds available
RECENTLY REDUCED from ?1,350,000 - 5 bedroom villa with TITLE DEEDS in Ayia Thekla. Spread over 3 floors the property opens into a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with wall to wall windows overlooking the sea and pretty patio/bbq area.
To the side of the house is the swimming pool, also with spectacular sea views and next to a green area.
The kitchen has been upgraded to a very high standard with eye level oven, central island and top quality appliances. Dining area which seats 8 internally and large flat screen television next to the integrated fireplace are all features of this beautiful property. Leading upstairs to the first floor you find the master bedroom suite with panoramic sea views and generous sized bathroom with glass shower cubicle. A further 2 bedrooms and master bathroom are situated on the upper floor.
On the lower ground/basement area there are a further2 more bedrooms, en suite and utility area. All furnishings and fittings are finished to a very high standard.
Ayia Thekla is an emerging residential resort which lies just 6 km west of the cosmopolitan resort of Ayia Napa in Eastern Cyprus. Although residential, many of the properties for sale are popular for holiday rentals due to their close to the sea, quiet location and proximity to Ayia Napa.
The church at Ayia Thekla is one of the most photographed spots in Eastern Cyprus as it overlooks a clear blue lagoon which is protected by a small island, making the water very calm. With the pale sands this is the first of many beautiful beaches around the southern tip.
TITLE DEEDS AVAILABLE
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 30.8 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 44.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.