5 bedroom villa for sale
Sellia, Crete, Greece
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- Under floor Electric Central Heating
- Solar panel and water tanks
- Water feature and pond for rainwater collection
- Telephone and Internet connection
With many traditional features including woodwork, archways, stone fireplace and a stunning plot with many mature trees and
This fabulous villa was newly built by a local builder in 2012 and yet looks like a wonderfully renovated old property with its mixture of stone and wood work, wooden floors, quirky layout and mature plot.
The villa is located just off the main village road through Sellia and it's elevated position gives it sea views towards both Souda and Rethymno along with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and the mountain ranges too!
The villa has a long, vine covered driveway leading up to the double car port and main entrance to the villa and separate studio. The whole plot has a wide variety of fruit trees, olive trees and mature plants and flowers. There is a water feature and fountain which also collects water for the gardens and plenty of external storage space for tools and equipment.
Connected to the wide and covered front terrace is an outdoor kitchen area with oven, sink and a BBQ . The outdoor areas even have external speakers for those long summer days of outdoor dining and relaxing.
There are a wide variety of locations where a private pool could be situated and there is additional land for sale if required.
The interior of the villa is equally unique with really high ceilings, for open plan living, with kitchen and dining area underneath and a vast wooden mezzanine floor above.
Traditional features appear throughout every area such as a stone fireplace and traditional wall decorations.
Steps lead down from here to the basement level which serves as a storage area/workshop and additional bedroom.
Stairs lead up to the guest bedroom and bathroomâ€"with its own patio area. The steps continue past the mezzanine floor currently used as office space and entrance hall and lead to the upper level with a further 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The spacious master and both guest bedrooms lead onto the vast upper terrace with stunning panoramic views.
The villa also has a completely self contained guest studio under the main living area. With a good sized living and sleeping area, fitted kitchen and full bathroom this is great for guests or even to rent out separately.
There are almost too many features to list for this truly individual propertyâ€"definitely one to view!
* Under floor Electric Central Heating
* Individual room thermostats
* Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
* High quality aluminium doors and windows with fly screens
* Fitted wardrobes
* Outdoor Summer kitchen and BBQ area
* Self contained guest studio
* Solar panel and water tanks
* Water feature and pond for rainwater collection
* Telephone and Internet connection
* Stone Fireplace
* Mature plot with olive and fruit trees
* Double garage/car port and parking areas.
* Masses of internal and external storage areas
* Additional plot/garden areas are available
* Some furniture available by negotiation
More information from this agent
- Chania (International), 18.1 miles
- Heraklion (International), 85.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.