2 bedroom villa for sale
Kokkino Horio, Crete, Greece
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- All fixtures and fittings included.
- Fitted wardrobes, internal storage and utility area
- Wooden doors, windows and shutters
- Private garden and olive trees
Beautifully finished with traditional Cretan features, this attractive villa sits on a good sized yet easily manageable plot and features a private pool and secluded
Completed in 2002, this villa is unique in its design, style and finish and is extremely well maintained.
It has a lovely traditional feel throughout with wooden vaulted ceilings, archways, attractive woodwork and plenty of internal and external terraces and seating areas.
The plot around the villa is fully landscaped with gated entrance, parking and large garage. A pretty arched gate leads to the delightful rear garden which is easily maintained and has a private mosaic tiled pool along with terraces for sunbathing, covered dining areas and attractive gardens with mature olive trees.
The main floor of the villa has a good sized living area with patio doors leading to the front and rear covered terraces. This room has a feature wood burning stove. The kitchen is fully fitted with all appliances. This room has a vast vaulted wooden ceiling and masses of natural light.
From this level, the villa splits via small staircases to the upper and lower 2 double bedrooms â€" both with their own separate bathrooms. Again the bedroom and bathrooms have attractive wooden ceilings and a traditional feel. There are plenty of wardrobes and internal storage areas. The lower bedroom has patio doors leading to the external terraced areas and gardens.
The villa is located on a very quiet road and surrounded by olive groves and yet is just a very short stroll from the villages popular tavernas and well stocked mini market. The larger village of Plaka and the beach resort of Almyrida are just a few minutes drive away.
* All fixtures and fittings included.
* Fully fitted kitchen with appliances inc. dishwasher
* Modern wood burning stove
* Air conditioning to bedrooms
* Ceiling fan to main living area
* Wooden vaulted and sloped ceilings
* Double Solar panel and also reserve water tanks
* Fitted wardrobes, internal storage and utility area
* Wooden doors, windows and shutters
* Private garden and olive trees
* Private Pool and external shower
* Stone Walled and securely gated plot
* Villages tavernas and shop within easy walk
* Previously held EOT licence for holiday rental
* All Furniture and equipment available by separate negotiation
More information from this agent
- Chania (International), 12.4 miles
- Heraklion (International), 86.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.