1 bedroom apartment for sale
France - Rhone Alps, Haute-Savoie, Flaine
like this property?Call: 03339 395235
- Off-plan Development with 10-years guarantee
- Outright "Classic" Purchase
- Delivery for December 2014
- Numerous Facilities as indoor heated pool, sauna, hammam and jacuzzi
- Ski in ski out residence
- Close to Grand Vans Ski lifts
- Reduced notaire fees from 2.5%
- only 2% deposit required to secure your property
The Project Details
Price in EURO : From €197,487 to €342,219 incl.VAT
Delivery Date : December 2014
Property Type : From 1-bed to 2-bed+cabin duplex apartments
Living Surface : From 32 sqm to 61 sqm
Terrace: From 4 sqm to 12 sqm
Facilities : indoor heated pool, sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi
Situated in the centre of Flaine Forêt, the residence is at the foot of the Grands Vans chairlift. Skiers won’t have to worry about leaving their cars in the underground car park; all they have to do is come out of the apartment building straight onto the fantastic slopes of the Grand Massif.
To take advantage of the wide range of shops and services on offer, they can access the fully pedestrianised centre of the resort, Flaine Forum, using the public lifts, accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, less than 100 metres from the residence.
Faithful to the spirit of Flaine’s design, the residence is a clever blend of natural materials and other more traditional materials like stone and wood. The apartments, from 1-bed to 2-bed+cabin duplex, offer comfortable, characterful living spaces and quality amenities: fitted kitchens and bathrooms, lots of storage, satellite TV and WIFI.
The apartments have large bay windows opening onto big superbly exposed balconies with an exceptional panoramic view.
A sought-after location at the foot of the slopes which makes the residence an excellent property investment opportunity.
the residence is more than a “ski from the door” apartment complex. It’s an invitation to savour the joys of mountain-living in a beautifully decorated, cosy apartment, offering a subtle blend of Savoie tradition and contemporary style.
The communal areas also offer a whole host of services: reception rooms, TV/multimedia area, baggage storage, ski lockers and lift ticket desks. Also available to guests are a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam, where they can luxuriate in a moment of relaxation, calm and well-being.
Apartments Price details: incl. Furniture, Garage and VAT
- 1-bed (sleeps 2/4) 32-39 sqm: from €197,487 to €218,668
- 1-bed + cabin (sleeps 4/6) 39-40 sqm: from €234,128 to €247,845
- 2-bed (sleeps 4/6) 58 sqm: from €307,883 to €333,384
- 2-bed + cabin (sleeps 6/8) 54-61 sqm: from €282,286 to €348,396
- 2-bed + cabin duplex (sleeps 6/8) 59-60 sqm: from €309,802 to €342,219
Flaine is a pedestrian resort in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps, situated between Geneva and the Mont Blanc, on 3 different levels (Flaine Forêt, Flaine Forum and Flaine Front de Neige) linked by outdoor lifts and footpaths. Flaine is a resort with a modern, tasteful style of architecture, which blends perfectly into the natural surroundings. It offers an astonishing cultural heritage, for in the streets of the resort, you come across works by Picasso, Vasarely or Dubuffet. And many of the buildings it contains are classified as historical monuments. This resort in the Haute Savoie region is particularly functional, offering a wealth of activities for all the family , in a peaceful and verdant setting in the Alps.
The resort's attractions
Flaine is a resort in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps, which offers a wealth of sporting and leisure activities:
- Paragliding (solo or 2-place), helicopter flights
- Climbing (artificial wall)
- Bowling, cinema
- Cultural centre (bilingual library and modern art exhibitions)
- The academy of classical music of Flaine welcomes you throughout the summer for concerts, lessons and recitals at Flaine’s auditorium
Summer at « Flaine Forum », free activities in the resort in July and August :
- Archery, mini-golf, badminton, beach-volley, basket-ball, table tennis
- Fitness activities: jogging, stretching, workouts, aerobics...
- Tennis : 2 artificial-grass tennis courts in an exceptional setting
- Inflatable castles : 2 structures, one for ages 3/6 years, the other for ages 7/12 years « indoor and outdoor »
- Petanque : petanque ground at an altitude of 2500m
But also : tasting sessions, sporting championships, games, pre-dinner drinks....
By Plane: Genève Cointrin), Annecy, Lyon Saint Exupéry airports...
By Train: Cluses railway station (TGV from Paris). Bus link to Flaine.
By Car: Motorway A40 direction Geneva/Chamonix, exit N°19 Cluses centre. Turn right, N205 direction Sallanches for 2 km then 1st left, D106 direction Flaine/Les Carroz.
CONTACT US NOW TO DISCUSS THE AVAILABILITY ON: 0844 3320 336 OR +44 203 6328 960