3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 93 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 25m² approx
- Bodega with double bed, bathroom and entrance room 15m2 approx
- Priced to sell - great value for money
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: G
A perfect opportunity to buy a renovated village house that is ideal as a holiday home or as a rental property. It is close to the heart of the village but situated in a quiet secluded street. Built over 3 floors including a spacious roof terrace this house is ready to move into and is great value for money.
• Situated in a quiet location
• Spacious roof terrace
• Converted Bodega with bed, bath and entrance room
• Lovely open view up to the village
The main entrance to the house opens into the living/dining room and then into the small but newly equipped kitchen which has a range of attractive base and wall units, fridge freezer and ceramic built in hob.
Stairs take you up to the next floor where you will find:
• Double bedroom (3.5.0m x 2.5m) with ceiling fan and heating panel
• Second double bedroom (3 x 3.7m) with ceiling fan and heating panel
• Bathroom (2m x 2m) which has a shower and heating panel.
Another flight of stairs take you up to the roof terrace. At the top of the stairs to the right is a really useful utility room housing the electric water heater and equipped with a sink and washing machine.
To the left is the spacious, part shaded roof terrace from which you can sit and enjoy views of the village and surrounding hills. The terrace also has a 4m² store room, perfect for storing all your terrace furniture.
A great bonus is the bodega which has been converted into a double bedroom, bathroom and entrance room.
Living room: 3.25m x 3.50m
Kitchen: 1.47m x 2.39 m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G - 155.99 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.