3 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Mezquitilla
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 77 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 13.5 m²
- Sold furnished
- Fantastic holiday home or rental property
- Located within easy walking distance of all amenities
- On-street parking available right outside the house
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1091
Charming south facing frontline townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom situated just a stone's throw from the beach at Mezquitilla. This delightful property has good sized living room, dining kitchen and roof terrace with fabulous views of the Mediterranean Sea. A fantastic holiday home or rental property within easy walking distance of all amenities with on-street parking available right outside the house.
• Superb frontline location within easy walking distance of the beach and all amenities
• Excellent access with on-street parking available
• Roof terrace with magnificent sea views
• Spacious versatile living accommodation
This super townhouse is located very close to the beach at Mezquitilla within easy walking distance of all local amenities with on-street parking available right outside the property.
The main entrance to the house is directly from the street and into the living room which has a ceiling fan.
An archway separates the living room from the fitted kitchen which has light wood units, granite work surfaces and plenty of space for a dining table and chairs.
Accessed from the dining kitchen is the first of three double bedrooms (4.0m x 2.3m) which has a ceiling fan.
A door in the kitchen opens out to a covered passageway (4.0m x 1.3m) + (2.1m x 2.0m) where there is plumbing for a washing machine and access into a shower room (2.1m x 1.6m).
Stairs lead up from the dining kitchen to the first floor and the remaining accommodation:
• Second double bedroom (3.8m x 3.3m) with ceiling fan.
• Third double bedroom (3.8m x 3.7m) with ceiling fan and patio doors opening out to the roof terrace. The current owner uses this room as both a living room and a bedroom.
The roof terrace (4.0m x 2.6m) + (2.0m x 1.5m) offers a good deal of privacy as well as stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Living room: 3.7m x 3.5m
Kitchen: 3.3m x 3.0m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 46.24 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 26 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 83.9 miles
- Almería (International), 93.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.