5 bedroom detached house for sale
France - Vacqueyras, Vaucluse, Provence-Alps-Cote d`Azur
like this property?Call: 03339 395859
Situation: On the outskirts of VACQUEYRAS, a village with main shopping facilities. 20 minutes from CARPENTRAS, 40 minutes from the TGV at AVIGNON and 1 hour 15 minutes from MARSEILLE airport.
Description: A very interesting property built on different levels with about 255 m2 of liveable accommodation and approximately a further 135 m2 to finish. Stunning views of the village and over the vines towards the Dentelles de Montmirail and Mont Ventoux.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR :
Kitchen (17 m2) with BBQ, sliding glazed doors to terrace and glazed door to garden, tiled floor and under floor heating - Dining Room (30 m2) with tiled floor, under floor heating and sliding glazed doors to garden - Pantry - Cellar - Utility Room.
Garage (50 m2) to finish.
GROUND FLOOR :
Entrance Hall (14 m2) with parquet flooring - Sitting Room (31 m2) with parquet flooring, French windows to Terrace and Mezzanine - Drawing Room to finish (80 m2) with fireplace and 3 double sliding glazed doors to Terrace/Garden - Cloakroom.
Stairs to :-
GROUND FLOOR Plus :
Bedroom 1 (13 m2) with parquet floor and en suite Bathroom to finish - Bedroom 2 (8 m2) with parquet floor, en suite WC & Wash basin and Mezzanine - Bedroom 3 (25 m2) with parquet floor, French windows to Terrace and 2 en suite Shower Rooms each with WC - Laundry Room (13 m2)
FIRST FLOOR :
Gallery (14 m2) - Study (18 m2)
To Finish : Bedroom 4 (17 m2) with en suite Bathroom and Bedroom 5 (10 m2) with en suite Bathroom.
SECOND FLOOR :
Bedroom / Study (12 m2) with parquet floor - Attic storage space.
Land: In all nearly 1. 2 hectares with lawn, numerous shrubs and mature trees and woodland. Bassin. Outhouse.
Services: Bore Hole - Private Drainage - Electricity - Telephone - Alarm System - Automatic Watering System - Exterior Lightening.
Price: 750 000 Euros.
This document does not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
All measurements, distances and times are approximate.
Duval Immobilier specialise in selling properties in selected areas of Northern Provence, in particular the Vaucluse. This region of southern France includes the Comtat de Venaissin and the Luberon.
With easy access served by the International Airport of Marseille, the TGV high speed train to Avignon and the A7 motorway.
* The exceptional climate allows abundant outdoor living with :-
* Rock climbing in the Dentelles de Montmirail , Skiing on the Mont Ventoux (the giant of
Provence) and Hiking.
* Farmers' and village markets still abound and it is also :-
* One of the best wine regions in France with Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Vacqueyras
and the famous Muscat wine from our village Beaumes de Venise , to name but a few.
* Plenty of culture for those who seek it, including summer festivals in Avignon, Aix-en-
Provence and Orange but for those who seek a simpler life and calmer pace there will
always be the :-
* Wonderful landscape, the light so appreciated by such painters as Cezanne and Van Gogh,
the colours, the sunsets .................
* Heaven on Earth in Northern Provence.
- Nîmes (Garons) (International), 39.4 miles
- Provence (International), 49.4 miles
- Méditerranée (International), 64.1 miles
- Toulon (Le Palyvestre) (International), 93.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.