4 bedroom house for sale
Ste. Foy la Grande, Gironde, 33220, France
like this property?Call: 03339 396747
* Entrance hall: ( 11.25m2) Marble tiled floor. Wooden spiral staircase.
* Sitting/dining room: ( 37m2) L shaped with marble tiled floor. Stone fireplace with open chimney. Two east facing windows in dining area. 2 French doors leading to south facing terrace and garden. 2 radiators.
* Kitchen: (12.85m2) Tiled floor. White ceramic double sink and drainer. Fitted wooden wall and base units. Integral oven. Patio door leading to front of house. Radiator.
* Study/bedroom: (11m2) Carpeted floor. French window leading onto terrace. 2 built-in shelving and hanging cupboards.
* Bathroom: (6.5m2) tiled floor. Bath, large pedestal basin. Plumbing for a washing machine. Radiator.
* Separate WC
* Landing and corridor leading to:
* Bedroom 2: (16m2) carpeted floor. West facing window. Double Built-in cupboards. Exposed beam work. Radiator.
* Bedroom 3: (15m2) carpeted floor. Beamed eave ceiling. Fitted cupboards. South facing dormer window. Radiator.
* Bedroom 4: (18.75m2) carpeted floor. Large east facing window. Exposed beam work. Storage area with door. Large free standing wooden wardrobe with mirror. Radiator.
* Shower room: (7m2) Shower with sliding door, pedestal basin in pale blue. WC. Dormer window. Radiator.
Lower ground floor:
* Cave/Garage: (70m2) situated under the house and accessed from hall down a staircase and double garage doors facing east, with curved sweeping driveway. Concrete floor. Oil central heating boiler. Cumulus water heater. 3,000 Ltr oil tank. Bays for workshop areas and storage. Room for two cars.
Drainage: 2 Foss septiques
Super fast internet satellite connection.
Tax fonciere: 700€
The house has two entrances with a wide sweeping drive and gates. There is a wooden shed for garden and tool storage. A drive descends down to the garage situated under the house. The garden is mostly lawn with mature trees and a lily pond. There is a south facing sun terrace with wall mounted extendable canopy and a paved walk way all around the house.
- Bergerac (International), 24.2 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 73 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.