2 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Gorizia, Gorizia, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
like this property?Call: 03339 391937
- SET WITHIN BUILDING DATED TO 1500
- LOCATED WITHIN CASTLE OF GORIZIA WALLS
- PRIVATE GARDEN WITH VIEWS OF SLOVENIAN HILLS
2 BEDROOM APARTMENT SET WITHIN GORIZIA CASTLE WALLS
We are pleased to present this charming 2 bedroom ground floor apartment, set within the grounds of the historical Castle of Gorizia, for your consideration.
The apartment is located in a building dating back to 1500's set on the hill of Gorizia castle, adjacent to the 14th century church of Santo Spirito and near the city museum. From the apartment you are able to enjoy a lovely view of the city and surrounds. The building has recently undergone refurbishment.
The city of Gorizia, the provincial capital, offers all the conveniences of city life with schools, shops, university, hospital, railway station to name but a few. Mainline water and gas.
Area served by good internet network.
The apartment has 2 entrances, a living room, kitchen, hallway, bathroom and 2 bedrooms. The living room leads directly into the garden which is split over two levels, with the paved patio to the side and the front garden which is mainly laid to lawn. The garden is secluded and well-presented and one can enjoy the beautiful view of the hills of neighbouring Slovenia.
- Entrance to apartment via communal entrance to front door
- Entrance into livingroom
- Livingroom (16.3 sqm) with access to garden and patio
- Kitchen (7.40 sqm) with access to patio and garden
- Lobby/corridor (8.50 sqm) leading to bathroom and bedrooms
- 2 Bedrooms (14.4 sqm and 8.5 sqm)
- Bathroom (5.80 sqm)
OWNERSHIP DETAILS/CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
The property is owned by a private individual and therefore the sale is subject to property registration tax, calculated on the land value at 10% if purchased as a second home, or 4% if the purchase of the property is the main residence.
VON URBAN is celebrating its 5th year as agents in the international property market. Our comprehensive service includes, amongst others, a bespoke property portfolio catered to meet all your property requirements.
BESPOKE VIEWING TRIPS
* Collection and return to and from your hotel to property location/s for viewing, if required
* Assistance in selecting suitable bed and breakfast accommodation, if required
* Accompanied viewings with an English speaking agent, if required
* Referral to reputed solicitors, architects, notaries, currency solutions and mortgage consultants, if required
* An architect can be on site during the viewing in order to assist with any question regarding refurbishment and renovation of the property
PLACES OF INTEREST NEARBY
Trieste Airport - 25 kms
Trieste City - 20 kms
Castello di Spessa Golf Course - 18 kms
Grado Sea resorts (Island of the Sun) - 40 kms
Grado Golf Course - 40 kms
Zoncolan Ski resorts - 110 kms
Venice - 140 kms
Slovenian Border - 2 kms
Austria - 110 kms
For many more reasons that make Friuli-Venezia Giulia so spectacular, try the local tourism website:
For further details regarding the buying process in Italy, please contact us at:
Mobile: +44 (0) 7798518211
More information from this agent
- Trieste-Ronchi dei Legionari (International), 17.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.