- Updated Kitchen with solid surface counter tops, a mosaic back splash and glass front cabinet doors.
- Master suite has private balcony with Gulf views.
- 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
- Built in shelving and wainscoted cabinets.
- A wall of sliding glass doors opens to a balcony with views of the heated pool and Gulf of Mexico.
- Upgraded lighting and volume ceilings.
- Covered parking included.
- Utility room is located in the unit.
- Complex offers community pool.
- Furnished and ready to move in.
This Gulf-front condominium is the place where your fantasy meets reality. It starts when you arrive. You feel like you've been here before. Happy memories of your childhood vacations come to mind, and you have that feeling of anticipation that something good is just around the corner. The cheerful entryway welcomes you, and in a few steps you experience an inviting living area that is sunny, comfortable, and tropical. Built-in shelving and wainscoted cabinets are perfect for displaying and storing your treasures. Nautical accents and a Tommy Bahama style ceiling fan add to the allure. A wall of sliding glass doors opens to a balcony with views of the heated pool and Gulf of Mexico. You know you'll spend a lot of time here, having breakfast, smelling the salt air, and enjoying spectacular sunsets. Step into the kitchen and dining area and you're greeted with high ceilings, almost floor to ceiling windows, upgraded lighting, and an updated kitchen with solid surface countertops, a mosaic backsplash, plant ledges, glass front cabinet doors, and a glass cooktop stove. A built-in desk looks over the living room and out the sliding glass doors to the pool and Gulf, so don't plan to get too much work done! Walk up a few steps and your tropical Master Suite awaits you, along with its own private balcony and sweeping Gulf views. Covered parking, security system, turn-key furnished & rentals allowed. It's time to turn that fantasy into reality. Call today for your showing!