Prestigious neoclassical villa in the countryside outside of Siena, of about 1150 square meters with a 2-hectare park, which includes a consecrated chapel and an orangery. The villa is accessed by a large gate that leads to the green area of the park from where depart two paths leading to the villa, located on the middle. The building has a rectangular plan on three floors with balconies on the facade. The villa's interiors recall the neoclassical style, starting from the impressive central staircase leads to the different floors, the marble chimney and some frescoes, but there are, however, modern conveniences such as an elevator. The garden is divided into several spaces lawns connected by walkways and travertine stairs, in the middle there is a large circular flower bed where there are impressive quece and oak trees. In a quiet corner of the garden, with views of Siena, it was obtained the consent favorable to build a swimming pool. Inside the park there are some smaller buildings: the lemon has an area of about 210 square meters and its main entrance is decorated with two stylized lions in marble; the family chapel, which dates from the nineteenth century, is about 120 square meters and is consecrated. The villa is a great ideal residence for those seeking space in a natural and important art without neglecting the privacy and convenience of proximity to the city center of Siena.