3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cutar
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 126 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 14m x 4m
- Sold fully furnished and equipped
- On-street parking outside the house
- Convenient village location close to all amenities
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
Attractive nicely renovated village house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located within walking distance of all amenities in the charming village of Cútar. This delightful property has an open plan kitchen and living room, separate dining room/occasional bedroom 4, covered terrace and huge roof terrace with panoramic village, mountain and countryside views.
• Open plan living accommodation with a light and airy interior
• Good amount of outside space including covered terrace and fantastic roof terrace
• Convenient village location close to all amenities with on-street parking
• Incredible far reaching views of the village, mountains and countryside
This lovely village house is located within walking distance of the centre of the village of Cútar and on-street parking is available outside the property.
The main entrance to the property is from the street and into the large living room which has two ceiling fans and two flat panel radiators.
The fully fitted kitchen is separated from the living room by attractive Moorish archways and a breakfast bar.
From the living room another brick archway gives access via steps to the dining room/occasional fourth bedroom which has a ceiling fan and a flat panel radiator.
A fully tiled shower room (2.0m x 1.5m) is also accessed from the living room.
Stairs in the living room lead up to the first floor hallway from which there is access into the remaining accommodation – all three bedrooms have patio doors opening out Juliet balconies with views of the historic village Church:
• Master bedroom (3.1m x 2.6m) with ceiling fan and flat panel radiator.
• Double bedroom (3.0m x 2.5m) with ceiling fan and flat panel radiator.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.5m x 1.7m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.0m x 2.5m) with ceiling fan and flat panel radiator.
From the first floor hallway there is access out to the outside space located to the rear of the property.
The super bamboo covered terrace (4.0m x 4.0m) has spectacular views across the village to the mountains and countryside beyond.
From the covered terrace a metal spiral staircase leads up to the fabulous roof terrace (14.0m x 4.0m) from which there are breathtaking views of the beautiful countryside and the majestic mountains including Mount Maroma.
Living room: 6.4m x 2.9m
Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.8m
Dining room: 3.4m x 3.3m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 29.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.