3 bedroom house for sale
Australia - 25 Forbes Road, NAR NAR GOON NORTH 3812
like this property?Call: 00613 5941 3355
- Established Gardens
- Formal Dining Room
- Formal Lounge
- In-Ground Pool
- Open Fireplace
- Solar Power
A rare opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented property that has been held by prominent Pakenham horse trainer John Gunning for the past 30 years!
Conveniently located, approximately 10 minutes to the new $70 million Pakenham Racecourse and training facility at Tynong is this 50 acres (approx) of rolling pastures in Nar Nar Goon North, containing the best quality equine facilities available.
Manicured front and back gardens give this lovely brick home instant appeal. The home is full of character, featuring timber ceilings, open fire places and verandas to add to its homely feel.
* 8 stables (all oregon with marine ply panelling) with automatic waters to all boxes
* 20 paddocks all with bayco fencing
* 3 day yards, 2 with loose boxes
* Tack room
* Feed room
* Electrified fencing
* Two hay sheds
* Three bedroom (master with full ensuite and WIR)
* Large study
* Dining/family room with split system and coonara heater
* Formal dining with open fire place and bar
* Formal lounge room
* Kitchen with electric oven, induction cooktop, range hood, Asko dishwasher
* 5kw solar power
* 12m X 5m salt chlorinated pool with solar heating
* Outside blind with remote control
* Double garage with remote control
* Three bay shed
* Cattle crush
* Workshop with single phase
* Two water tanks 1 x1000L and 1 x 3000L
* Chicken shed
This fastidiously maintained property has produced a rich list of winners, including Hi Belle and Londolozi. It is assured of producing many more winners in years to come! Suitable for a variety of agricultural pursuits, this private property will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers.
Please note: All property details listed were current at the time of publishing. Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours. Therefore confirmation of all opens with the listing agent within 24 hours of their scheduled opening is advised.