4 bedroom property for sale
Pariser Strasse 18, Berlin, Berlin, 10707, Germany
like this property?Call: 03339 390329
- Floor: 5
- Rooms: 4
- No. of Floors: 5
- Living Area: 205,00
- Old/New Building: Old building
- Condition: First occupancy
- Completion Date: n.V.
- Balcony/Terrace: Yes
- Cellar: Yes
- Built-in kitchen: Yes
This penthouse apartment with a distinct loft-style feel and an area of approx. 205m2 is located in a fully renovated period apartment building at the corner of Pariser Strasse / Sachsische Strasse, which was refurbished using top-standard materials. The expansive rooftop terrace, measuring approx. 46m2, is just one of the highlights this fantastic top-floor apartment has to offer.
The open plan living area, with an area of approx. 50m2, featuring a fireplace and a small, sheltered, south-facing balcony, leads directly into the approx. 43m2 kitchen area. A fireplace, visible from both sides, separates the two areas.
The hallway leads to the two bedrooms, as well as a second bathroom, guest-WC and utility room. The master bedroom has a spacious en-suite bathroom with shower and bath, a walk-in closet and a separate balcony. Large roof windows set into the slanting roof areas provide maximum natural lighting. Premium standard oversized tiles and fittings lend the bathrooms a particularly exclusive look and feel.
- Authentically restored or newly added decorative elements and metal fittings
- Balconies and recessed balconies in some apartments and roof terraces on the penthouse apartments
- Penthouse apartments feature air-conditioning
- Ceiling heights of approx. 3.40m to 4.0m with lovingly restored elaborate cornicing
- Exclusive fitted kitchens in some of the apartments
- Fireplace / elevator / sound-proof windows
- Premium oak parquet flooring; under-floor heating in bathrooms
- Spacious utility rooms; decentralized hot water supply
The corner of Pariser Strasse / Sachsische Strasse, where this apartment building is located, directly borders the beautiful square 'Ludwigkirchplatz' - one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Berlin Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf. This popular meeting place for local residents, children and those enjoying a stroll, boasts numerous cafes, restaurants and exclusive shopping opportunities. The square was originally called Strassburger Platz and was renamed in 1895, just a few months after the foundations of Saint Ludwig's Catholic church were laid. From here, it's just a short walk to Kurfurstendamm, with its many famous flagship stores such as, for instance, Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Apple, etc. and Olivaer Platz with its countless restaurants. The city expressway A100, which provides quick access to both Tegel airport and the new BER airport, is a mere 4km away. The subway stations Uhlandstrasse and Spichernstrasse are also close by.
- Tempelhof (International), 4.7 miles
- Tegel (International), 7.8 miles
- Schönefeld (International), 17.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.