4 bedroom property for sale
Clara-Wieck-Strasse 8, Berlin, Berlin, 10117, Germany
like this property?Call: 03339 390329
- Floor: 4,5
- No. of Floors: 5
- Rooms: 4
- Old/New Building: New building
- Living Area: 483,33
- Condition: First occupancy
- Completion Date: n.V.
- Number of Carparks: 2
- Carport Purchase Price: 35.000 EUR
- Balcony/Terrace: Yes
This penthouse apartment extends over the 4th and 5th floor of Villa 5 and offers a huge roof terrace. Villa 5 combines exceptional quality of life, prestigious architecture and beautiful parkland. The building is characterized by its open, modern architecture and its spacious living/dining area with open kitchen. Large floor to ceiling windows guarantee a light and comfortable atmosphere. Two separate sleeping areas on the lower floor, each with separate bathroom, ensure privacy. The wrap around terrace allows inhabitants to step outside from nearly every part of the apartment. The large roof terrace is accessible via the terrace on the 5th floor. From there, you have a fantastic view over the Tiergarten and the nearby embassies up to Potsdamer Platz.
- Parquet floor/ floor heating
- High quality fitted kitchen
- Large floor to ceiling windows
- Wrap around terrace with direct access to roof terrace
- Elevator/ underground parking
- Fully equipped bathroom with shower, bath tub, bidet
The Diplomatenpark, Berlin's new first choice, is located right in the city and yet in the midst of nature. At the southern edge of Tiergarten, the largest urban park in Europe, between Tiergartenstrasse and Landwehrkanal, it is located just a few steps away from some of the main political buildings of Berlin. Numerous embassies and representative offices have their headquarters here and both the most famous landmark in Berlin, the Brandenburg Gate, as well as some top restaurants at Potsdamer Platz are just a little bit more than one kilometer away.
- Tempelhof (International), 2.9 miles
- Tegel (International), 4.9 miles
- Schönefeld (International), 11.1 miles
- Leipzig-Halle (International), 91 miles
- Dresden (International), 96.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.