10 bedroom detached house for sale
South Africa - Western Cape, Cape Town, Constantia
like this property?Call: 01425 462549
- One of the Top properties in Africa
- set over 5 levels with a 6 bed Main House, Indoor Leisure Pool complex, Tennis Court, Cinema Room and 2 x Flats
- Featured in Hollywood, European and Bollywood films and many advertisement campaigns
- Set against the Mountain in Upper Constantia
- Panoramic Views
- Ambassadorial Main House
- Finished to a world class standard
- VIP Security levels
- Separate accommodation - Two flats (both 2 bedrooms)
- Further adjoining 1.5 hectare Vineyard available by separate negotiation
Cielo nel Capo is considered to be one of the top properties in Africa, and has featured in Hollywood, European and Bollywood films and many advertisement campaigns.
This ambassadorial property is set over 5 levels with a 6 bed Main House, Indoor Leisure Pool complex, Tennis Court, Cinema Room and 2 x Flats.
The property was constructed between 1998 and 2001, on vacant land against the Vlakkenberg Mountain in Constantia, south of downtown Cape Town, South Africa.The land is located in one of the most sought-after suburbs in Africa and features a breath taking view of Cape Town and False Bay.
The property is tucked into the mountainside, on 5 levels, which are accessed by two elevators.
The architect, Nico van der Meulen, and the owner chose an architectural design that is reminiscent of a Tuscan villa, with lower sections of the buildings presenting an aged appearance, which progressively evolves into a 'newer' look in the higher floors. All these effects were artfully manmade.
No expense was spared in the choice of finishes and functionality in the development of this remarkable villa.
The property's specification includes several large entertainment areas; a state of the art cinema that seats 14; a gym; a large heated indoor swimming pool; a steam room; a spa bath that accommodates 8; and a competition-standard, flood-lit tennis court.
The one hectare (2 ½ acre) estate is fully developed featuring formal gardens and a portion of mountainside that is planted with Cape fynbos, the indigenous flora.
All buildings underwent major maintenance in 2010 and at the same time, all the technology was upgraded or replaced to conform to current standards.
The entire property is covered by a wireless network, connected to broadband.
The villa's home automation system and many electronic control facilities utilise this network. The home automation system (Lutron) controls all lights, pool pump cycles, irrigation, security gates, etc. And is integrated with a comprehensive alarm system.
All the Audio Visual systems were replaced in 2010 to incorporate the latest features and technology, such as full hd, Blu-Ray, Dolby 7.1, etc.
A multi-room sound system provides music on all floors and is based on Linn and Russound solutions, accessing a Network-Attached-Storage (nas) device with a large collection of stored music.
The multiroom system also offers an iPod-dock attachment. A movie library of over 1000 titles is also digitally loaded onto the nas and can be streamed at original quality to many TV's in the villa.
Wireless access to the media facilities is possible from almost anywhere in the estate is with Phillips Pronto hands-free remote control devices.
A comprehensive security system protects the property.
Other comforts include highly purified water provided on-tap in most areas (e.g. All bathrooms); instant boiling and chilled water systems in all entertainment areas; double glazing throughout; air-conditioning throughout; and under floor heating throughout.
Top Floor: 6 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms TV Lounge
Middle Floor: Atrium Drawing Room Dining Room Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room Scullery & Laundry Room Family Room with Sunken Bar Large Lanai (Enclosed Veranda)
Lower Floor: Indoor Heated Swimming Pool Steam Room Spa Bath Gym Cinema Room Wine Cellar 4 Car Garaging Shower & Guest Toilet
Lower Ground Floor: Den/Sports Bar
Flat 1: 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Kitchen Lounge Garage Private Garden Plunge Pool
Flat 2: 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Kitchenette Lounge
Outside (Plot: 10, 000 m2)
Pavilion: Bar Entertainment System Guest Toilet
All weather Tennis Court Barbeque Water features Formal Gardens
A truly unique opportunity to acquire one of the top properties in Africa.
For Further Information please contact VIP International Homes.
Viewings are strictly by appointment through the vendors' agents VIP International Homes.
About VIP International Homes:
We are prime property specialists who focus on connecting buyers and sellers of the very finest luxury properties in the UK, USA, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
We offer a unique range of property services in Cape Town, the UK, USA, Europe, The Middle East and the rest of Africa.which include:
- For property sellers and landlords/owners:
1. VIP International Property Marketing;
2. Proactive Marketing to Ultra High Net Worth International Property Buyers;
3. Discreet Property Selling;
4. Luxury property rentals including our full service Luxury Vacation property rentals which provides full property management; guest relations and international marketing to secure booking from VIP international & local tenants/guests;
5. Our Virtual Agency/V Agency low commission selling service which offers property sellers the opportunity to sell via our online marketing platforms with commissions starting from just 1% commission.
- For property buyers:
1. Relocation service for Key Executive/Director level and private family which offers invaluable property search & relocation advice;
2. Proactive property targeting/search (which directly approaches property owners on behalf of VIP Property Buying clients to uncover off-market property buying options for buyers who are unable to find a suitable property on the right terms/price);
3. VIP Property Buyers Acquisition, Negotiation & Advisory service to assist prime property buyers to acquire the right property on the most favourable terms for the property buyer.
Please contact us to find out more about our unique range of service for property buyers and sellers.
Or visit the VIP International Homes website.
More information from this agent
- Cape Town (International), 18.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.