3 bedroom flat for sale
Australia - Villa 57/11 Holgate Road, BROADWATER 6280
like this property?Call: 0061 8 9755 0088
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Beach
- Close to schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Imagine being able to drive down south to get away to your very own holiday beachfront villa adjacent to the sparkling waters of Geographe Bay. Here lies the perfect opportunity to own one of 5 of these income producing units, allowing 90 days stay for friends and family in a secure beachside complex. Features include popular bar and restaurant, tennis court, indoor and outdoor pools, BBQ area and kids timezone games. Villas are complete with self-contained serviced bungalow living and secure gated parking facility for the car and boat. Entry level to a villa this resort has been under $100K in the past, so don't miss out on this opportunity to secure your piece of paradise. Don't wait, phone or email Carl Wilde for information packages.
Villa 57 is a 3 bedroom apartment sleeping 6 people overlooking the tennis court with its own private courtyard to breathe in the sea air! Located just 2 hours drive from Perth with owners being able to stay for 90 days a year with only cleaning and linen costs applicable, this is the best way to escape and enjoy the beach life! The apartment is 36m2 and has an ensuite to the master bedroom.
- Fully furnished, serviced & managed villas
- Full Access & use of tennis courts, pool, bar & restaurant.
- Income producing villas ? suitable for SMSF or business accommodation.
- Walking distance to Geographe Bay Beach & Broadwater shops and takeaway.
- Units in liquidation under instruction from TPFL Limited ACN 105 164 047
- Zoning: Tourist/Short Stay.
- View our online video at https://www.youtube.com/embed/sybYltc05PA
Water Rates: $1,760.55 pa approx
Strata Rates: $2,441.18 pa approx
- 36sqm block
- 6 minutes drive away from the Busselton CBD
- 7 minutes drive away from Busselton Jetty
- 6 minutes drive away from Busselton Hospital
- 2 minutes drive away from closest petrol station
- 20 minutes to the Margaret River Wine Region
- 5 minutes drive away from Abbey Boat Ramp