4 bedroom villa for sale
Greece - Vamos, Chania, Crete
like this property?Call: 03339 396666
- Very spacious and modern design, fully furnished
- Excellent sea and mountain views
- Large private pool with superb views from the pool terrace
- All white goods, fixtures and furnishings included
- Very light and airy home, very comfortable living!
Entry to the 197 sqm home is via a gated pathway and garden. The first thing one notices when entering the villa is the feeling of welcoming and openness with plenty of light. The very spacious and grand sitting room with its distinctive energy-efficient corner fireplace is off to the right of the reception area with its double-height ceiling while the bright and airy kitchen is to the left. The kitchen has an open portico overlooking the reception area as well. Huge sliding glass doors lead from the sitting area to the sea-facing veranda that also overlooks the beautiful swimming pool. There are also sliding glass doors from the dining area adjacent to the kitchen to this veranda.
The ground-floor guest bedroom is located behind the sitting area and fireplace and has glass French doors leading to the sea-facing veranda. Also on this level is a guest shower room and WC.
A majestic curved staircase leads up to the first floor with three large double bedrooms, each of which is ensuite, two with shower trays and one with both a shower and a full bath. Each bedroom has access via glass French doors to its own private veranda offering excellent sea and mountain views. All bedrooms also feature high wood-beamed ceilings and generous built-in wardrobes with plenty of space.
Steps from the ground-floor veranda lead to the broad pool terrace and the inviting 34 sqm swimming pool. There are simply gorgeous views from this terrace and the pool … the perfect place to cool off on a warm day and then retreat to the coolness of the covered veranda to further enjoy the views and the sounds of rural Crete!
The large 60 sqm basement / enclosed garage is reached by a separate entry gate. This space is presently used as a storeroom and it also houses the central heating boiler as well as two large backup water tanks. [We should note here that severe water shortages that were experienced in some areas of Crete a few years back are no longer a common occurrence. The water and power supplies are pleasantly dependable now!]
Additional features of the fine villa include:
• Fully-equipped modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and high quality appliances.
• High-quality white aluminium doors and double-glazed windows with mosquito nets and security shutters.
• Full central heating.
• Solar panel.
• Large 4,500 sqm plot completely bounded by a high stone wall and fencing.
• Easy access to the traditional villages of Vamos and Gavalochori as well as to the beaches at Almerida and Kalives
The selling price includes all furniture, fixtures, and fittings.
The selling price is exclusive of property transfer tax, legal expenses and agency fees.
- Chania (International), 15.7 miles
- Heraklion (International), 88.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.