5 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Moclinejo
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 9,300 m˛ approx
- Living space: 190 m˛ approx (constructed) 129 m˛ approx (useable)
- Central heating: Gas
- Roof terrace: x 2
- Storage rooms: x 3
- Already a successful business with a proven rental history
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1100
Open to sensible offers - Magnificent south facing two storey villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms situated in an elevated position close to the village of Moclinejo and within easy reach of the coast. This superb villa has easy access, large living/dining room, infinity pool, extensive terracing including pool, dining and covered terraces, 3 balcony terraces and 2 roof terraces, storage rooms and breathtaking far reaching views of the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea. Currently run as a successful business with a proven rental history.
• Fantastic spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Lots of outside space including various terraces and large pool area
• Glorious open mountain, countryside and sea views
• Already a successful business with a proven rental history
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This stunning villa is located near the village of Moclinejo and is within easy reach of the coast.
The excellent access to the property is via a concrete road with just 0.6km of unmade road which leads directly to the parking area and driveway.
The breathtaking uninterrupted views from the property are of the mountains and surrounding countryside and the Mediterranean Sea and its spectacular coastline.
The land slopes to the front and rear of the villa where there are many olive trees and a number of other well established plants and shrubs.
The terracing extends all around the property and includes a dining terrace (8.0m x 4.0m) with brick built barbecue and outdoor sink, a covered terrace (5.0m x 4.0m) with access from the living/dining room and a covered porch (5.0m x 1.0m) located to the rear of the villa.
Three storage rooms (2.0m x 1.0m), (4.4m x 3.7m) and (5.0m x 3.3m) can be accessed from a gravelled area adjacent to the dining terrace.
Also from here steps lead up to the pool area which has a fabulous infinity pool and two sun terraces.
Three of the bedrooms have their own private balcony terraces and on the third level of the villa there is a superb roof terrace edged with balustrades and brick pillars (4.5m x 4.0m) + (12.0m x 3.5m) + (5.0m x 4.0m).
From here a spiral staircase leads up to the second roof terrace (6.0m x 3.0m) from which the spectacular 360° views can be fully appreciated.
This beautiful villa is light and airy throughout and has a number of attractive rustic features.
Currently rented successfully, this property offers prospective buyers a good source of income but it would work equally well as a substantial family home.
The main entrance to the villa is from the rear via the covered porch and into an entrance hall (1.8m x 1.0m) + (2.1m x 1.8m).
Next to the entrance hall the large living/dining room has a brick fireplace with log burning stove and patio doors opening out to the covered terrace.
The superb fully fitted kitchen is accessed from the living/dining room as are:
• Good sized bedroom (3.2m x 2.9m) which would be ideal as an office/study
• Shower room (1.3m x 1.3m) with large shower.
• Hall area (1.5m x 1.1m) with access outside to the dining terrace.
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor landing (5.6m x 1.1m) + (1.0m x 1.0m) from which there is access into the following accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.7m x 3.3m) with patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace (3.0m x 1.5m) with sea views and an
• En suite bathroom (3.1m x 1.8m) which has a corner bath with a shower over.
• Double bedroom (4.1m x 3.1m) with patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace (5.0m x 1.0m) overlooking the rear of the villa.
• Family bathroom (3.1m x 1.9m) with large shower and heated towel rail.
• Further double bedroom (4.2m x 3.2m) with patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace (3.0m x 1.0m) with sea views.
• Fifth double bedroom (3.3m x 2.7m).
From the first floor landing more stairs lead up to the second floor landing/laundry area (5.0m x 1.0m) where there is plumbing for a washing machine.
From here a door opens out to the superb roof terrace.
Dining area: 3.3m x 3.0m
Telephone: no, but has a wireless broadband internet connection
Additional info: Furniture negotiable
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 36.98 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 14.4 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 74 miles
- Jerez (International), 99.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.