3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Italy - Grottole, Matera, Basilicata
like this property?Call: 03339 872234
- Large kitchenette
- Plenty of storage
- Possibility to build a second bathroom
- Drink water reservoir
- Stunning view of the Basento river valley
This terrace house is located in a small village called Grottole where visitors can still experience the real Italian lifestyle: good food, relax, calm and peace... but at the same time is a perfect hub to explore the vibrant and wonderful southern Italy. The village is well serviced with 3-4 of grocery shops, banks, post office, bars and restaurant/pizzeria and the people are super friendly ... despite their broken English they will always try to help foreigners.
The access to the property is through a solid set of stairs covered by a vaulted ceiling.and the space is distributed in 2 floors:
1. the first floor is composed by a kitchenette, good size leaving room, one big bedroom ( which it can be converted as 2nd leaving area) and a bathroom with a bath tub;
2. the second floor is composed by 2 generous sizebedrooms (and possibility to build a second bathroom if preferred).
The property has a central gas heating system that provides also hot water ... a reservoir for drinking water in case of any possible disruption of the service and more important does not need any investment or relevant work as it is in a perfect state.
The property is a free hold property and has asingle owner. It comes furnished or unfurnished.
Grottole is 30 mins away from the stunning and amazing Matera a famous Unesco site and capital of culture 2019; 45 mins away from the the sandy beaches of Ionian Sea and 90 mins from Bari Airport (served by Ryanair, Easyjet, Alitalia, British Airways).
- Bari Palese (International), 41.4 miles
- Brindisi - Salento (International), 81.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.