4 bedroom house for sale
Australia - 4620 Richardson Road, STONEVILLE 6081
like this property?Call: 0061 8 9367 8200
LIFESTYLE, HORSES, OUTDOOR LIVING AND SUBDIVISION
You want it ALL - well, we've got it ALL for you
1. 7.3 hectares (approx 18 acres)
2. Horsey lifestyle with 8 beautiful stables, tack room and separate feed room
3. Huge 60 x 25 fenced arena
5. Great 4 x 2 home
6. Below ground swimming pool
7. Land is subdividable
8. Creek at the bottom of the property
9. Approval for secondary property (3x1) near the main home, fantastic kids/granny home. With electrical and sewerage already connected. Not the subdivision but is a bonus approval.
10. Fantastic views across the valley.
11. Perfectly placed near Mundaring, near Parkerville and a hop skip and a jump to Midland.
12. Quiet, serene and very beautiful.
This property is called Ripplebrook and is currently home to a lovely family who are moving on. The owner also runs a very successful riding school which is well known in the area and loved by all.
The home has four bedrooms, two bathrooms (one is an en-suite), a family room, a theatre room and patio area. The home is 80's style but could easily be brought up to a shiny whizz bang modern residence in no time as the layout is fabulous and has huge potential.
The land can be subdivided into two lots, one with current dwelling at the top of the land and the other with the creek at the bottom.
I sit on the hill on this beautiful property and just watch the world go by and it is absolutely exquisite and has soooo much potential to either run a riding school yourselves, just keep horses for yourselves, live the country life and be happy, subdivide and sell one half, subdivide and keep one half as a rental investment or to pass on to the children.
Whatever you decide to do this property is too good to miss. Do come and have a look and you will see what I mean. Call Tonia anytime to arrange a viewing.