Property for sale
Australia - 21 Quandong Close, PEACHESTER 4519
like this property?Call: 0061 5496 1922
- Cleared Areas
- Close to School
- Close to Shops
Located in an exclusive cul-de-sac in Peachester you will find these eco-friendly blocks boasting a mixture of cleared open spaces, natural rainforest & an abundance of wildlife.
This 2.6 acre property has fabulous view of the ranges and adjoins a 5.96ha Rainforest Park, ensuring the protection and maximising your enjoyment of the abundant bird and wild life population.
With only 2 out of the 5 beautiful blocks left, inspection is a must!
* A sealed cul-de-sac provides all weather access to 6 spacious, peaceful allotments with room to relax and create your family's lifestyle. Each site enjoys a natural setting, which has been respected by placing power and telecommunications cables underground.
* Elevated home sites with a northerly aspect catch the breeze in summer, the sun in winter and views to the Maleny ranges.
* Contemporary new homes have established a quality tone, which supports the value of these uncommon properties.
* The surrounding rainforest reserve is alive with birds and other native wildlife, it provides a green environment without the fire risk associated with dry bush land. The future of the reserve has been thoughtfully preserved by protective covenants.
* Quandong Close enjoys a pleasant climate. The position, elevation and northerly aspect captures sea breezes funnelled in through the ranges in summer to make temperatures consistently cooler than the coastal plain. In winter, the North East aspect faces the sun and provides shelter from southerly winds.
Access to the following on excellent roads:
Less than 5 minutes:
Peachester Store / Fruit & Veg Market
Less than 10 minutes:
Beerwah Township / Supermarkets, banks, hardware, rural supplies, etc
Train to Brisbane (~1hour peak times)
Less than 40 minutes:
Airport - Maroochydore
Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre
Hospitals - Caloundra, Nambour, Sunshine Coast University Tertiary Hospital Maroochydore (Opening 2016)
Less than an hour:
Brisbane and Brisbane Airport
- Brisbane (International), 40.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.