4 bedroom detached house for sale
Italy - Arpino, Frosinone, Lazio
like this property?Call: 03339 390607
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - ready to move into
- Possibility of converting the spacious ground floor into a separate apartment with direct access to the garden
- 2 car internal lock-up garage
- Amazing views across the old town and valley from each room
- 2 fabulous terraces and a beautiful garden - each with the same wonderful views
In its current layout it offers 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an eat-in kitchen, spacious living room and dining room. The ground floor is configured as the home's cellars and laundry rooms, but with a little renovation, these set of rooms would offer another level of living space - enough for a separate independent apartment - which would have direct access to the beautiful garden.
The first floor offers an elegant set of rooms, all bright and airy, with fabulous sweeping views. Both the kitchen and current study lead out onto a wonderful large terrace, which conveniently has a full bathroom leading from it.
The beautiful hallway is tiled with hand painted ceramics tiles and leads to the very elegant sitting room and formal dining room.
The second floor features 2 over-sized bedrooms - tiled with original antique black and cream check tiles. The master bedroom opens up to its own large terrace, a wonderful place to begin and finish each day.
Energy classification: G
The Via Vecchia Realty team works in collaboration with the best local licensed Italian real estate agents to bring you a great selection of Italian homes. From grand historical palazzos, to charming stone country houses or a simple 'pied a terre' with stunning views, we can help you find your own dream home in Italy.
Via Vecchia Realty has a great relationship with a variety of reliable local builders, geometras and architects who can, at your request, provide obligation-free quotations for restoration and renovation work. We have a network of highly experienced craftsmen - builders, tilers, carpenters, electricians , plumbers and art restorers etc. Potential purchasers are welcome to view examples of stunning restorations and workmanship.
Via Vecchia Realty and affiliated companies are proud to offer a package of additional services to facilitate all aspects of the purchase and restoration of Italian property by overseas clients including:
* project management of restoration, redecoration and other building works
* provision of progress reports by email, telephone or Skype as to the status of building works, redecoration and restorations carried out by any builder or tradesman;
* housekeeping, property maintenance and cleaning services including stocking your home with your list of essential supplies prior to your arrival;
* regular inspection of unoccupied properties with written report (often required for insurance purposes);
* the provision of certified translations of documents between English and Italian where required for legal purposes
* assistance in travel arrangements for property inspections including transfers from/to Rome and Naples airports, local hotel bookings, local car hire, restaurant recommendations and tours of points of interest in the area.
Fees for the above services are determined by our estimate of the work and time involved, following discussion with you as to your requirements. A written binding estimate will be provided for your formal approval in advance of commencement of the work.
- Ciampino (International), 85.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.