5 bedroom finca for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Colmenar
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 800 m² approx
- Living space: 132.60 m² approx (constructed)
- Living room: x 2
- Kitchen: x 2
- Air conditioning: fitted in both living rooms
- Pool: x 2
- Storage and utility rooms
- Ideal for rental purposes
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1101
Traditional rustic style country house with a total of 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms located in a small hamlet deep in the beautiful Andalucían countryside near the village of Colmenar. This country property comprises two distinct living areas – one with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and the other with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The property also includes terraces, 2 pools, storage and utility rooms and has lovely mountain and countryside views.
• Spacious living accommodation
• Terraces, pool and dipping pool
• Tranquil rural location
• Ideal for rental purposes
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located deep in the countryside near the village of Colmenar the easy access to this property leads to the parking area beside the house. On-street parking is also available outside the property.
From the parking area a gate opens into one part of the property and the pool area. The pool (5m x 3m) has a sun terrace and the terracing continues round to the front of the house.
Next to the pool there is a shady spot with permanent seating and a retractable sun blind and a useful utility/storage room.
The land slopes to the front of the property and there are lovely countryside and mountain views.
The two parts of the property are separated by a gate and the second section of the property also has its own independent entrance from street level.
Here there is a useful storage room (3.5m x 3.3m), a covered terrace (3.0m x 3.0m) and a pretty cottage garden with a dipping pool.
This traditional style country house provides two separate living spaces making it perfect for rental purposes as the owners can live in one part of the house whilst renting the other.
MAIN LIVING SPACE
The main entrance to the house is from the terrace and into an entrance hall (1.0m x 1.0m) which in turn leads to a hallway (4.0m x 1.0m) from which the following accommodation is accessed:
• Double bedroom (3.7m x 2.8m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite shower room (1.5m x 1.5m) with corner shower.
• Second double bedroom (4.0m x 2.8m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite shower room (1.5m x 1.4m) with corner shower.
• Third double bedroom (3.3m x 2.8m).
• Family bathroom (2.1m x 1.5m) with shower.
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor and the large open living area (7.5m x 4.5m) which has air conditioning, log burning stove and large picture windows.
This is one large room with the kitchen at one end, the dining area in the middle and the living area at the opposite end to the kitchen.
SECOND LIVING SPACE
The second part of the house is accessed from the covered terrace and into the living room (4.8m x 3.3m) which has air conditioning, ceiling fan and log burning stove. All of the accommodation is accessed from here and comprises:
• Good sized country kitchen (4.6m x 3.0m) with access into
• Bathroom (2.9m x 1.7m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Double bedroom (3.2m x 2.9m) with recessed shelving.
• Second double bedroom (3.3m x 2.7m).
Living room: x 2
Kitchen: x 2
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Additional information: Furniture included
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 18.2 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 77.2 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (International), 93.3 miles
- Jerez (International), 96.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.