3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Cyprus - Geroskipou, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 14498
- Double Glazed
- Mountain Views
- Walk in closet
- En suite bathroom
- Pressurised water system
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Open parking
- Close to amenities
- Provision for Aircondition
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
Paphos region offers much to suit your special interests, whether they are cultural, historical, culinary, nature-loving, or sporting. Pafos, like every city which receives the title of European Capital of Culture, is becoming the centre of European cultural creative activity. Pafos has something for everyone, whether you are a sun seeker, explorer, or someone looking for a relaxing stess free way of living in a place with great scenery. Ancient temples, rock-cut tombs, Roman villas with elaborate floor mosaics, reflect a highly sophisticated society of Paphos.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 6.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.