- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage with lake views.
- Heated pool with screened in lanai
- Galley style kitchen features granite countertops, stainless appliances and breakfast bar
- Both bathrooms have designer tile, and the master has his & hers sinks
- Large ceramic tile throughout the entire home
- Sliding glass doors in the master bedroom lead to your own private lanai with hot tub
- Air conditioning, Roof and most kitchen applicances were upgrated in 2015
- Fish off your own private dock or launch your kayak
- Oversized fenced in backyard
- 3 miles from the beach and plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby
This waterfront home will delight you at every turn! With so many recent upgrades, it feels brand new! The front and back doors each have a beautiful pane of leaded glass, inviting natural light into this spacious home. The granite countertops in the kitchen accentuate the stainless appliances, some of which have never been used. All are fingerprint proof according to the owner! The large ceramic tile throughout the entire home takes you through the split floorplan. The master bedroom has sliding glass doors leading to its own private lanai with hot tub where you can relax after a tough day at the beach! The sunny Florida Room has a virtual wall of windows that look out to the oversized fenced backyard, and also opens to the sparkling heated pool with another screened lanai. Have your coffee at the breakfast bar or nook, both overlooking the Florida room, and enjoy your view. Both bathrooms have designer tile, and the master has his & hers sinks. Several walls are wainscoted, giving this home a nautical feel, which will put you in the mood to fish from your backyard dock, or to launch your kayak. The air conditioner and roof were replaced in 2015, as were all kitchen appliances except the range, which is 2 years old. Some of the windows even have hurricane fabric for extra protection! Less than 3 miles to the beach and even closer to shopping, restaurants, and the boat ramp, one thing is certain, with the work already done for you, you'll just spend your time enjoying the Salt Life!