1 bedroom house for sale
San Casciano Dei Bagni, Tuscany, Italy
like this property?Call: 00390759417554
- NOTE: Images are renderings of final project
- Fully managed rental program
- Private wading pool
- Communal Swimming pool, Tennis Court & Gym
- Private parking
- Spa / wellness facilities at San Casciano dei Bagni: 15 min
- Orvieto: 30 min Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona,
- Airports: Florence (2h), Rome (2h), Perugia (1,5h)
Il Mezzo One bedroom: Turn key prices from € 299.000 (ex VAT)
Il Mezzo is a charming villa of 65 m2, ideal for couples looking for the perfect retreat in Italy. This one-bedroom abode is fitted with a modern designed en suite bathroom including freestanding bathtub, double vanity, rain shower, and separate toilet. The large bedroom includes a king size bed and plenty of closet space. The stylish kitchen features a cooking island that transitions into the living area which overlooks the stunning views. The villas will be delivered turn key, so everything from furniture to bed linen to kitchenware is included.
The resort offers a fully managed rental program for its owners. Block the time you want to spend in your villa and for the rest of the year you'll earn income while your home is being taken care of by a professional management and hospitality company. Le Ville di Trevinano has the resources to ensure a pleasant stay for the guest and a worry-free service for you.
Le Ville di Trevinano is located on the border of Tuscany and Lazio and is nestled in the rolling hills where you're just a short distance away from the most beautiful cities and towns that this country has to offer. Trevinano, a quaint Etruscan village forgotten by time, is perched on a hill and surrounds a beautiful medieval castle. Located in the 3 corners of the most stunning provinces of Italy, Trevinano lies at the tip of Lazio, bordering Tuscany and Umbria. Although petite in size, the village is home to a Michelin-star restaurant which also benefits from its neighboring village San Casciano dei Bagni, known for its luxurious spa facilities and high-end clientele whom reside there. From Trevinano, you can watch the sunset behind the lovely Monte Amiata or gaze at the panoramic views of Radicofani and the Val d'Orcia. Surrounding Trevinano is the Natural Reserve of Monte Rufeno where wild boar, deer, porcupines, foxes and many other protected species inhabit the area. Wander the city of Siena, drink a glass of wine in Montepulciano, visit the Etruscan cities Orvieto and Viterbo or take a swim at the Bolsena lake, Trevinano is close to it all. Notwithstanding its famous surroundings, Trevinano remains a peaceful place to rest and enjoy all the wonders of Italy. NOTE: Images are renderings of final project.
* NOTE: Images are renderings of final project
* Fully managed rental program
* Private wading pool
* Communal Swimming pool, Tennis Court & Gym
* Private parking
* Spa / wellness facilities at San Casciano dei Bagni: 15 min Val d'Orcia, Lago di Bolsena,
* Orvieto: 30 min Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona, Viterbo: 1 hour Siena, Perugia, Mediterranean sea: 1,5 hour Rome, Florence: 2 hours
* Airports: Florence (2h), Rome (2h), Perugia (1,5h)
More information from this agent
- Peretola (International), 73.7 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (International), 75.4 miles
- Ciampino (International), 82 miles
- Marina di Campo (International), 82.5 miles
- Galileo (International), 92.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.