4 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Germasogeia, Limassol
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 24660
- Air Condition: all rooms
- Central heating
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views
- Mountain Views
- En suite bathroom: master bedroom
- Water softener
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Satellite dish
- Covered garage: 2
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Pool shower
- Barbeque area
- Fully furnished
- Storage Room
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: Parquet and Marble
- Quiet location
- Unobstructed sea views
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Laundry room
- Title deeds available
This luxury four bedroom villa is located on the famous Germasogeia hillside, just five minutes from the beach and amenities. With its stunning interior and picturesque views of the sea, city and mountains, as well as its exotic garden, private pool and other features, this luxury residence offers you comfort, beauty, and relaxation. Detailed description: The plot measures 970 sq.m, with a covered area of approximately 550 sq.m. The house is situated on the highest point of the plot and comprises of two levels with high ceilings and parquet/marble flooring (complete with under floor heating) throughout. Internal: The ground floor consists of: - Lavish entrance hall that leads to an open-space sitting area and a grand dining area seating 10 people; - Home cinema with Dolby Digital audio system and central sound system (indoors and outdoors); - Stylish open-space fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and wood panelling which is linked to the main dining area seating 8 people; - Separate spacious utility/laundry room with fitted appliances and exit to back yard; - Guest WC with granite finishing and sensor taps. The first floor is linked via a marble staircase with handmade ironwork decor, wall-length windows and a hanging chandelier. The first floor comprises of: - The master bedroom with a private balcony overlooking the city and coastline, a large walk-in wardrobe, and a lavish en-suite with marble walls and a fitted Jacuzzi; - A double bedroom with an en-suite and redwood floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobe; - Two bright and spacious double bedrooms with access to a grand part-covered veranda, offering stunning panoramic views and plenty of room for sitting/sunbathing areas; - An additional bathroom with granite finishing and red wood cabinets.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 53 miles
- Pafos (International), 54.2 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 60.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.