2 bedroom finca for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 188 m² approx
- Living space: 77 m² approx (constructed)
- Covered terrace: 4.0m x 4.0m
- Roof terrace: 4.0m x 3.0m
- Terrace with Jacuzzi
- Mature terraced gardens
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
Charming traditional semi-detached country house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located in the beautiful countryside close to the village of Cómpeta. This delightful property has many attractive rustic features, easy access, terraced gardens, covered terrace, Jacuzzi and a roof terrace with spectacular countryside views.
• Traditional style interior with lots of rustic features
• Terrace with Jacuzzi, covered terrace and roof terrace
• Mature well tended gardens
• Wonderful open countryside views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located in the countryside within easy reach of the village of Cómpeta, the excellent access to this property is via a concrete road with parking available opposite the entrance to the property.
An unmade pathway with steps leads to the gated entrance to the house. The access is shared with the neighbouring property.
Natural stone steps lead to the Jacuzzi terrace and the lovely gardens which are full of mature plants, shrubs and trees.
A covered terrace (4.0m x 4.0m) is located right outside the main entrance to the house.
The good sized roof terrace (4.0m x 3.0m) is accessed from the bedroom on the first floor and the superb views from the property are of the stunning surrounding countryside.
This country house has been finished in a superb rustic style with beamed ceilings, terracotta floor tiles and many attractive features throughout.
The main entrance to the house is from the covered terrace and into the traditional country kitchen which has a ceiling fan.
Adjacent to the kitchen and accessed via a Moorish archway is the shower room (2.4m x 1.4m).
A further archway separates the kitchen from the living/dining room which has a log burning stove.
Also accessed from the living/dining room is a single bedroom (3.1m x 1.4m).
Stairs in the living/dining room lead up to the first floor and a double bedroom (4.6m x 2.7m) with ceiling fan and doors opening out to the roof terrace.
Living room: 4.6m x 2.7m
Kitchen: 3.3m x 2.2m
Telephone: no, but has a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.