2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Archez
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 143 m² approx (constructed)
- Garage: Parking outside house
- Roof terrace: 11.0m x 7.0m
- Adaptable living accommodation
- Potential to create a 3 storey house with a roof terrace
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1111
Super spacious village house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Archez. This versatile property has flexible living accommodation with various options for its use and potential to extend, off street parking right outside and a large roof terrace with fantastic countryside views.
• Spacious adaptable living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Large roof terrace with wonderful countryside views
• Convenient village location close to all amenities with off street parking right outside
• Potential to create a three storey house with a roof terrace
This lovely village house is located within walking distance of the centre of the village of Archez and off street parking is available outside the property.
There are three entrances to the house - one into the upper floor and two into the lower floor.
The main entrance is from the street and into the large light and airy living/dining room.
From here there is access into the fitted kitchen and into a shower room (3.0m x 1.3m).
Double wood doors in the living/dining room open into a sizeable double bedroom (6.1m x 3.1m) with two flat panel radiators and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the river.
From this bedroom stairs lead up to the roof terrace from which there are lovely open views of the surrounding countryside.
More stairs in the bedroom lead down to the lower floor and the remaining accommodation:
• Large double bedroom (7.0m x 2.9m) with log burning stove, 2 x flat panel radiators and a door leading outside to the parking area.
• Family bathroom (3.0m x 2.4m) which has a bath with a shower over and plumbing for a washing machine.
• Further living space (8.1m x 2.5m) with a kitchenette at one end and a door leading outside at the other end. This room could equally well be used as an additional bedroom, another living room or as a workshop.
This property has spacious versatile living accommodation which could be used as two separate apartments or as one large house. The property could easily be extended to provide another floor with a roof terrace.
Living room: 8.1m x 3.0m
Kitchen: 3.1m x 2.1m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 30.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 89.5 miles
- Almería (International), 89.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.