4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Moycullen, Galway
like this property?Call: 03339 390533
- Beautiful 2,200 sq ft four bedroom residence
- In immaculate condition throughout
- Sited on an extremely well landscaped mature half acre site and boasting its own rockery.
- Located in the very popular area of Portdarragh - approx one mile to the pier and jetty
- Exactly 3.5 miles from the thriving and lovely village of Moycullen
- Would make an ideal home for a young family
- This is a must view residence - it is sure to satisfy the most discerning client
The spacious kitchen and dining area is situated to the rear of the property. The kitchen, which looks out onto the beautiful rear gardens and rockery, is shaker in style and comes with good quality fitted goods (most of which are included in the sale). Sliding patio doors lead to side of the residence. The utility is adjacent to the kitchen and also comes with built in presses, separate storage room and door leading to the patio and rear gardens. Further accommodation at ground floor level includes the family bathroom/guest WC with shower, bath and is tiled floor to ceiling.
There are four bedrooms - to include the master bedroom which is en suite, with shower and tiled floor to ceiling. All of the bedrooms have build in wardrobes and wooden flooring.
Accommodation at 1st floor level include 2 very spacious rooms These would be ideal as bedrooms (spp) these are currently utilised as a den, home office and playroom.
The grounds of this lovely home are special - the gardens are very well landscaped with mature bedding, shrubbery and a lovely rockery. There is also a paved patio which is sheltered
This beautiful home is in an idyllic location and is a safe haven for a young and growing family.
The property is exactly .6 mile from the turn off after Hurneys pub and is located in a Cul de sac.
Located a mere 3.5 miles to Moycullen village, it offers the lucky new owners countryside living with close proximity to the thriving Moycullen village with fast access to the city.
This home simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated.