7 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 3,940 m² approx
- Living space: 273 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: gas
- Air conditioning: fitted in 1 x bedroom
- Pool: ample space for an above ground pool or a swim spa
- Tower room
- Covered terraces
- Balcony terraces
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1109
Large stunning two storey villa with 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms situated in an elevated position within easy reach of the villages of Archez, Cómpeta and Sayalonga. This fabulous villa has excellent access, spacious versatile living accommodation including large living/dining room and spectacular tower room, extensive terracing, covered terraces, balcony terraces and magnificent views of the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea.
• Very spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Beautiful rustic style interior finished to a high standard
• Plenty of terrace space with ample room for an above ground pool
• Spectacular mountain, countryside and sea views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This superb villa is located near the villages of Archez, Cómpeta and Sayalonga and the easy access is via a 1 km unmade road and a concrete access road which leads directly to the concrete driveway, gated entrance and tiled parking area.
Tiled terracing extends all around the property and is edged with attractive balustrade fencing. A large terrace situated to one side of the villa is the ideal place for an above ground pool.
Covered terraces extend along the frontage of the villa (12.0m x 2.0m) + (4.0m x 2.0m) and on the first floor covered balcony terraces edged with balustrades wrap around three sides of the villa. The balcony terraces can be accessed from within the villa and also via a staircase from the parking area.
The land slopes to the rear of the villa where there are many mature olive trees and the glorious views from the property are of the mountains and surrounding countryside and the Mediterranean Sea.
This stunning villa has a number of attractive features including terracotta floor tiles, lovely wooden windows and doors and a beamed ceiling in the main living/dining room.
The main entrance to the villa is from the parking area via a covered porch and into an entrance hall (4.6m x 2.8m).
From the entrance hall there is access into:
• Shower room (2.2m x 2.0m) with heated towel rail
• Double bedroom (4.6m x 3.3m) with access into
• Second double bedroom (4.6m x 3.7m) with patio doors opening out to the covered terrace.
A Moorish archway separates the entrance hall from the fabulous well equipped fully fitted kitchen which has beautiful wooden units and contrasting granite work surfaces. Adjoining the kitchen is a useful utility room (3.0m x 1.6m).
Another Moorish archway separates the kitchen from the large living/dining room.
An attractive brick archway spans the centre of the room which has a corner fireplace with log burning stove and patio doors opening out to the covered terrace.
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor landing (2.5m x 1.0m) from which there is access into the following accommodation:
• Third double bedroom (3.4m x 3.1m).
• Family bathroom (3.2m x 2.0m) with shower and heated towel rail.
• Fourth double bedroom (3.5m x 2.9m).
The magnificent tower room (4.5m x 4.5m) is accessed from the first floor landing. This versatile space has windows on all four sides affording spectacular views.
From the first floor landing a door opens out to the wrap around balcony terrace from which there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom number five (3.3m x 3.3m) with air conditioning.
• Sixth double bedroom (3.4m x 3.3m) and
• Double bedroom number seven (4.0m x 3.4m) both served by a
• ‘Jack and Jill’ shower room (3.0m x 1.7m) with large shower and heated towel rail.
Living room: 6.7m x 4.7m
Kitchen: 4.6m x 2.8m
Telephone: no, but has a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.