2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 154.64 m² approx (constructed) 102.18 m² approx (useable)
- Roof terrace: 5.0m x 3.5m
- Pool: dipping pool plus terrace: 3.4m x 2.9m
- Internal patio
- Located right next to the main village square
- 2 double en suite bedrooms
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1112
Stunning beautifully renovated village house with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located right next to the main square in the village of Cómpeta. This stylish property has a superb quality finish with many attractive features and quality fixtures and fittings, dining kitchen, delightful living room, 2 double bedrooms both with en suite facilities and wonderful outside space including a fabulous covered terrace with dipping pool and a south facing roof terrace with spectacular village, countryside and sea views.
• Superbly presented living accommodation finished to a high standard
• Outstanding location right next to the main village square
• Fantastic covered terrace with dipping pool
• Good sized roof terrace with magnificent village, countryside and sea views
This beautiful village house is located right in the centre of the village of Cómpeta next to the main square with all amenities just a short distance away.
The property has been expertly finished with a keen attention to detail and has attractive rustic wooden doors and windows, beamed ceilings and light coloured floor tiles throughout.
The living accommodation is arranged over three levels and the main entrance to the house is from a small courtyard area at street level and into an entrance hall (3.2m x 1.8m) on the ground floor.
Steps lead up into the traditional style country kitchen diner from which more steps give access to the covered terrace and pool area to the rear of the house.
The former stable has been converted into a fantastic covered terrace with a dipping pool and a shower room (2.8m x 1.5m) with walk-in shower and storage space.
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor landing (3.0m x 1.0m) and the charming living room which has a log burning stove, useful storage cupboard and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the courtyard below.
More stairs lead up to the second floor landing (3.0m x 1.0m) and the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.3m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes, patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the
courtyard below and a
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (3.0m x 1.6m).
Further stairs lead up to the third floor landing (3.0m x 1.0m) and the remaining accommodation:
• Second double bedroom (3.4m x 3.1m) with fitted cupboard, patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony with
countryside and sea views and a
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (3.0m x 1.6m).
The south facing roof terrace is accessed via stairs from the third floor landing and from here there are stunning views of the village square and Church and the countryside and Mediterranean Sea beyond.
Living room: 3.5m x 2.8m
Kitchen: 3.0m x 2.0m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.