3 bedroom maisonette for sale
Austria - Vorarlberg, Wald Am Arlberg
like this property?Call: 03339 396387
- Second Home Status - no restrictions
- Ideal for short weekend trips, longer stays
- Sonnenkopf Ski 2 mins
- Stuben 10 mins, St Anton 20 mins
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- Heaps of Summer activities Hiking, biking
- Good rental returns offered
- Mortgages available 60% LTV
- Wellness with Sauna, steam-room and swimming pool
- Storage locker for long term
Soak up the enviable benefits of a property at ARLBERG CHALETS on the doorstep of the Austrian Arlberg Ski Region known for the famous resorts of St Anton and Lech am Arlberg.
The project has SECOND HOME STATUS which is very unique for the Vorarlberg Province and Austria as a whole, having this status means that there is no rental obligation or usage restrictions for the owners of the apartments and chalets.
Arlberg Chalets is located at the middle of the Klösterle Valley in the charming town of Wald am Arlberg which is located at an elevation of 1100 metres #arlbergchalets
Beyond the obvious year round merits of a stunning resort on your doorstep, in winter the development has direct access to Stuben and thereafter the Arlberg Ski Region, one of the largest ski domains in Europe with over 305km of runs and 180km deep snow tracks. After a good day skiing the region offers some of the best Après Ski in the Alps with St Anton am Arlberg topping the list.
In summer there are 800km of walking trails and many lifts open for hikers, several high altitude lakes which are perfect for fishing and hundreds of km of biking trails. All this and Lake Constance is only 30 minutes away, offering a whole host of water sports and access by boat to the beautiful towns scattered around the lake.
* Luxury apartments and chalets in traditional style buildings
* Stunning resort with second home status - no rental obligation
* Restaurant, pool, wellness are on-site
* Fantastic access to the Arlberg Ski Region - 305km of piste
* Year round activities, Innsbruck, Zurich and Munich only 2 hours away
- Innsbruck (INTERNATIONAL), 61.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.