- Located in a beautiful mountain village
- Close to the towns of Veliko Tarnovo, Draynovo and Gabrovo
- Near to a lake and fishing river
- The house is in need of major renovations
- Restored outbuilding (a barn) and converted into a studio
- Spacious garden and another stone barn
A solid house in need of major renovation, restored outbuilding (a barn), another spaciou stone barn, offering fabulous moutnain views! This lovely property is situated on a slight sunny slope in a wonderful mountain village. The house is structurally sound, however major renovations are required. A project has been done and permission granted for building of extension comprising large lounge, kitchen and dining area, and utility premises. There are two stone outbuildings, one /area of 24 sq m/ has been refurbished into a ready to move in room with finished bathroom/toilet. The other stone outbuilding is 90 sq m. There is a new septic tank, and property is connected to mains water and electricity. Garden is 1300 sq m, entirely enclosed by a stone wall. Access to property is through a proper asphalt road, and property is accessible all year round. Views are brilliant, and there is a pure mountain river running through the village.