3 bedroom bungalow for sale
Northern Cyprus - Lapta, Girne
like this property?Call: 03339 395628
- FULL TİTLE DEEDS IN OWNER'S NAME!
- BREATHTAKING MOUNTAIN VIEWS/PRIVATE WELL!
- MASTER BEDROOM + EN-SUITE/CENTRAL HEATING/AİR CONDITIONING
- SOLAR PANELS FOR WATER HEATING IN THE SUMMER!
- STUNNİNG MOUNTAİN AND SEE VİEWS!
• Fly-screens and shutters to most windows
• Brown wood effect aluminum windows
• Gas central heating, radiators to all rooms
• Gas boiler outside back door
• Gas storage tank on grounds
• Water tank in loft: (1 ½ ton). Extra 2 ton water tank in gardens
• Solar panels for water heating in the summer
• Private well: 15 meters deep and providing 2 tons of water daily.
• Drive and paths block paved
• Double garage 2 x 17ft x 11ft approx
• Wrought iron gate through stone wall surrounding mature garden
• Plenty of space for a swimming pool to be added in the front or rear.
• 96.50m2 Roof terrace
Entrance Hall: 14m2 (45ft, 11in)-A welcoming entry floored with marble to start you off on a rich experience
Lounge: 26.5m2 (86ft, 11.3in)-Talk about opulence: marble surrounded fireplace, air-conditioning unit, log burner, French windows that lead to the glorious gardens through wall arches, window shutters and rich coving. Finished with marble flooring.
Kitchen/Dining Room: 96.50m2 (316ft, 7in)-A truly beautiful fully fitted room with central island with marble worktop and wheels, ceiling fan, marble worktops, electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan, fridge-freezer, washing machine, decorative fireplace that can be used if integrated to lounge fireplace, large double glazed windows and back door leading up to roof terrace steps, all set on clean marble flooring.
Master Bedroom: 20.6m2 (67ft, 7in)-Large bedroom with single aspect window, large patio doors with shutters to private balcony, hot and cold air-conditioning and central heating. Well lit with plenty of natural light and finished with cleanly laid tiles.
En-suite: 6.7m2 (21ft, 11in)-A towel radiator, corner bath, W/C and basin pedestal flank this clean en-suite that sits on mosaic flooring with tiled walls.
Walk-In Wardrobe: 7m2 (22ft, 11in)-A good sized wardrobe with shelves on both sides and railings to maximize space.
Bedroom Two: 14.5m2 (47ft, 6in)-Fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, dual aspect windows to front and rear, mosaic flooring and the most comfortable place to be!
Bedroom Three: 12m2 (39ft, 4in)-Fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan, single aspect windows to front, mosaic flooring.
Roof Terrace: 96.50m2 (316ft, 7in)-Surrounded by beauty in its most glorious form, this Terracotta colored floor tiled roof terrace offers high definition viewing pleasure of the Lapta village, stunning mountain and sea views and a solace you won't find in the city.
Outside:As if the inside space wasn't enough, you have a large covered pergola with wood shed, that looks into the fantastical garden, just suitable for summer brunches, BBQ nights or even a quiet day of reading and drinking!
This property would require a little TLC to shake it up, but it definitely would be worth the few licks of paint!
Resale and Rental Opportunity-This gorgeous 3 bedroom detached traditional bungalow in its private location stands to make you a worthy investor and a cash reserve. You can either turn this into an all-year holiday home, as North Cyprus receives year-round tourism from British to Russian, Arab, Estonian and Eastern African holidaymakers, who could pay upwards of an estimated £700 per week on rental or you could simply buy this property and rent out to local residents at an estimated £500 monthly. But whatever decision you take the property will only appreciate with time as development increases in the city, many buyers would look to escape the hustle of city living and retreat to more secluded locations while still having a foot in town.
REFERENCE NUMBER HP1612-K
- Ercan (Domestic), 35.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.