studio apartment for sale
Thailand - Pattaya
like this property?Call: 0066904187110
- 1 bathroom(s)
- Condition: Excellent
- Floor space: 24
- Communal pool
- Communal garden
- Distance from the sea: Walking
- Distance from an airport: 1.5 hours
- Distance from a golf course: 15 mins
- Distance from main attraction: Walking
The development consists of three eight-storey buildings, each of which offers studio and one-bedroom apartments which can be easily combined to form larger-sized units. All of the 800 apartments have been specially designed to maximize the use of internal space in order to create an ideal city centre pied-a-terre.
Unusually for city centre complexes where space is often quite limited, City Center Residence contains a full selection of facilities that you would normally expect to find only on larger resorts some way from the centre, including a large swimming pool and a fully equipped fitness centre for those who have indulged on eating out at the wide selection of affordable restaurants within easy walking distance of the resort.
To ensure complete security, City Center Residence has a front desk which is manned around the clock plus security cameras while access to the apartments is by keycard only.
For anyone who is looking for a well-designed development with all of the main attractions of Pattaya within walking distance and all at affordable prices, City Center Residence is sure to be an ideal choice.
- City Centre Location
- Close to Nightlife
- Close to Shopping
- Large Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- 24-hour Security
- Underground Parking
- Studio Min: 24m2 - TB 1,769,000
- Studio Max: 24m2 - TB 2,269,000
- 1 Bed Min: 34m2 - TB 2,590,000
- 1 Bed Max: 39m2 - TB 3,399,000
- 2 Bed Min: 69m2 - TB 5,180,000
- 2 Bed Max: 69m2 - TB 6,689,000
- Reservation Fee: TB 50,000
- Contract Deposit: 25% (within 10 days)
- Interim Payments: 70%
- Handover: 5%
- Maintenance Fee: TB 49 / per m2 / per month
- Sinking Fund: TB 600 / per m2 / one time
- Transfer Tax: 3.15%
- Water & Electric Meter: Buyer Responsible
- Early 2015
- Suvarnabhumi (International), 45.8 miles
- Don Mueang (International), 64.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.