1 bedroom flat for sale
Australia - 6-12 Maida Road, EPPING 2121
like this property?Call: 00612 9487 4477
Just 18kms from Sydney CBD, and situated in the popular, leafy north-west of Sydney, Lucille perfectly combines the attributes of a quiet street, brilliant fit out, great location and niche size 2-building complex.
• 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, each with private balconies and secure underground parking space.
• Loft style apartments, with spacious living over two levels. One bedroom lofts offer upstairs bedrooms away from downstairs activity. 2 and 3 bedroom lofts offer flexibility, additional bedroom upstairs, or perhaps a home office space.
• All ground floor units are adaptable for wheel chair accessibility.
Beautifully appointed apartments, each with a stunning open floor plan:
• Quality kitchens with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• luxury bathrooms with free standing baths to impress
• bedrooms with full length mirror doors on BIR's
• Balcony or courtyard spaces to choose from
Entertainment, shopping and transport
• Epping train station is just 700m away, with rail and bus routes to Parramatta, Castle Hill, Macquarie Centre, Chatswood and the Sydney CBD
• Nearby Epping precinct has many services, specialty retail, cafes and restaurants, plus a large Coles supermarket. Or dine out at the popular Epping Club
• Large shopping precincts are close by: Macquarie shopping centre and Event Cinemas, Eastwood, Carlingford Court
Work, live and play in Epping
Lucille has many choices for leisure, sport, socialising, and is close to many business centres within easy reach: Sydney CBD, Macquarie Park, Chatswood, Parramatta CBD, Ryde and Rhodes, Norwest Business Park
If you love the outdoors, Lucille is in the heart of an active region with tennis courts, playgrounds for children, athletics track and facilities, many fields and ovals for cricket, football, and AFL and rugby. Plus there is a croquet club and green.
Educational and Healthcare facilities
Fantastic array of education servicing the area, from child care and pre-school school through to tertiary facilities,
- Kingsford-Smith (International), 15.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.