3 bedroom house for sale
Australia - 36 Blue Bay Crescent, MACLEAY ISLAND 4184
like this property?Call: 0061 7 3409 4055
This builders own home has been crafted with the best materials and offers plenty of space, with 3 or possibly 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Positioned in the peaceful enclave of Perulpa Island, which is connected with Macleay Island by an all-weather causeway, the home enjoys lovely northerly water views and those wonderful Bay breezes. Some features at a glance:
* Impressive 2 level home with a beautiful timber interior
* Northerly water views from both levels, with water access nearby
* Versatile floor plan can be 3 or 4 bedrooms on 2 levels
* Downstairs lounge/dining flows to outdoor living on large deck
* Big stainless steel kitchen with 6 burner gas stove and dishwasher
* Nicely tiled bathrooms and toilets on both levels
* High ceilings and beautiful polished timber floors throughout
* 706 m2 block with carport and extra storage under the home
* Very quiet position opposite waterfront properties
This home is in the final stages of completion and the owner has reduced the property to below his build cost to achieve a sale as soon as possible. Perulpa Island is a beautiful, peaceful area with easy access to all Macleay Island facilities, with the Golf Club and Corroboree Park among the nearby attractions. Macleay Island is an undiscovered treasure, in the heart of a marine national park and with all the essential shops, clubs and services and an excellent ferry system, just 18 minutes from Redland Bay. Quality water view homes are getting scarce here, so be quick to inspect and avoid disappointment. For more information or to arrange your jetty pick-up and private inspection, please contact Vin Phillips on 0412 743 977.
- Brisbane (International), 35.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.